💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes didn't know that fireworks are bad for the environment

Teletubby

Featured Posts

FATCAT

Y'all her son is guaranteed to be a billionaire the second Elon croaks. She don't give a f about NOTHING!

Purr more, hiss less.

Helxig

"Environmental benefits of nuclear power"  this bitch is actually brainwashed :bear: WHY Grimes? I like your music :bradley:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lona Delery
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

"Environmental benefits of nuclear power"  this bitch is actually brainwashed :bear: WHY Grimes? I like your music :bradley:

hear me out, nuclear power aint as bad as everyone thinks it is

theyve got almost 0 CO2 emissions w/ a very high power output 

have a look at germany - theyre shutting down nuclear power plants, which sounds great at first. but they obviously still need the same amount of energy so they just build new coal-fired plants instead :enigma: which are the absolute worst, lbr
obviously the final disposal of the radioactive waste is a problem, but its the lesser of the 2 evils imo

so as long as renewable energy sources arent efficient enough to provide enough energy, which is not anytime soon, especially considering demand for electricity is only gonna go up w/ the introduction of electric cars to the massmarket - i too think nuclear power plants are our best option, at least for now

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

js4754394o9823

fireworks are not only bad for the environment, but animals are scared af and can have heart attack because of it

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Sneaky Oliver

Yes guys, nuclear power does have environment benefits just Google it! It's an eco-friendly energy source unlike many others

I’m on my Legacy Act era

33 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

hear me out, nuclear power aint as bad as everyone thinks it is

theyve got almost 0 CO2 emissions w/ a very high power output 

have a look at germany - theyre shutting down nuclear power plants, which sounds great at first. but they obviously still need the same amount of energy so they just build new coal-fired plants instead :enigma: which are the absolute worst, lbr
obviously the final disposal of the radioactive waste is a problem, but its the lesser of the 2 evils imo

so as long as renewable energy sources arent efficient enough to provide enough energy, which is not anytime soon, especially considering demand for electricity is only gonna go up w/ the introduction of electric cars to the massmarket - i too think nuclear power plants are our best option, at least for now

Yes, and hopefully in the next couple of decades, fusion plants will also become a thing. Fusion is virtually all clean and has tremendous potential to solve the world's energy problems.

Pennywise
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Nuclear is THE only option if we REALLY want to stop energy related environmental issues. Any other "green energy" propaganda is simply that, propaganda. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Economy
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Its not brainwashed to have a valid opinion. Theres a lot of arguments in favour of nuclear not just against

Archived