Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grimes didn't know that fireworks are bad for the environment

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ziggy

She...didn’t know...?

girl. I’m not even a scientist but the gigantic cloud of smog it leaves after exploding isn’t a tip-off? :laughga:

Franch Toast

No surprise that rich and famous celebrities are hypocritical when it comes to what they preach about the environment versus how they live their lives. 

She/Her/Hers

Reginald

Just popping up with a soft reminder that multiple world governments have confirmed encounters with UFOs taking control over instrumentation in nuclear facilities. 

It just really bothers me that there's a great unknown entity pretty much warning humans around the world to stop using nuclear power :shrug: Grimes would probably find this interesting

Pennywise
On 8/1/2021 at 5:38 PM, Reginald said:

Just popping up with a soft reminder that multiple world governments have confirmed encounters with UFOs taking control over instrumentation in nuclear facilities. 

It just really bothers me that there's a great unknown entity pretty much warning humans around the world to stop using nuclear power :shrug:

Demi, is that you? :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Reginald
47 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Demi, is that you? :laughga:

We are not the same 

I'm Close Encounters of The Third Kind, and Demi Lovato is Coneheads :laughga:

I'm pretty sure the environmental impact of fireworks is negligible

unless you accidentally start a fire with them

Chic
On 8/1/2021 at 8:01 AM, FATCAT said:

Y'all her son is guaranteed to be a billionaire the second Elon croaks. She don't give a f about NOTHING!

Queen, I wouldn’t either! 

On 8/1/2021 at 8:47 AM, Lona Delery said:

so as long as renewable energy sources arent efficient enough to provide enough energy, which is not anytime soon

Renewables are plenty efficient. The only problem is the lack of steady availability. Which you make up for by adding storage (batteries, etc).

On 8/1/2021 at 9:22 AM, CCSir said:

Yes, and hopefully in the next couple of decades, fusion plants will also become a thing. Fusion is virtually all clean and has tremendous potential to solve the world's energy problems.

Fusion is just thirty years away from viability, like it has been for the last fifty years.

Archived