💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Paris disappeared

D1SC0STICK

Featured Posts

D1SC0STICK

Hi you guys. I was checking my tickets for Paris but seems like on the French Ticketmaster website, The Chromatica Ball doens't exist anymore? If I search for tickets it just says Currently there are no events for this artist. :wtfga:

And if I look in my account, it says I don't have any orders anymore. Does anybody else have this problem? In my Tickermaster UK it all seems just fine... What's going on?

Find your freedom in the music.

D1SC0STICK
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

Guess they’re waiting for a new date

Yeah but why doens't it just say that it's postponed like UK and why on earth would the delete it from my orders page?

Find your freedom in the music.

Quentin

Gaga running with all the money

ezgif-1-cae893f2639c.gif

Edit : my order disappeared too for Paris :bear:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

judaspriest
14 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

It was just moved to Chromatica :vegas:

I don't know if I should YASSSS or SAD this

They said in a statement it's postponed to next year. She's not going to run with the money and if she does, Ill be sending letters and harass to get my money back and never buy any tix for Gaga again

RAMROD

Is it hidden for now? Wait til December or January, maybe there is something again.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pop Music

bet they are adding the new dates soon

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

LandonM170

Please tell me Gaga will actually do a tour next year and not make the Chromatica Ball disappointing. I just want 10-15 shows around the world (on 5 continents). 

Roronoa Zoro

Just asked for my refund because I need the money, it makes me feel so sad and frustrated, but I hope I can buy a ticket again before the new date.

TimisaMonster

I'd honestly ask for a refund...as this delta variant continues to spread WW I doubt things are getting closer to opening up...countries are going back into lockdowns sooo...Gaga honestly should just make this revamp of Enigma the Chromatica Ball with her usual hits thrown in 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• 2 months later...
spector
On 8/1/2021 at 12:09 PM, D1SC0STICK said:

Hi you guys. I was checking my tickets for Paris but seems like on the French Ticketmaster website, The Chromatica Ball doens't exist anymore? If I search for tickets it just says Currently there are no events for this artist. :wtfga:

And if I look in my account, it says I don't have any orders anymore. Does anybody else have this problem? In my Tickermaster UK it all seems just fine... What's going on?

the very same thing happened to me yesterday: i wanted to check my order and my ticket was gone. fortunately, i had everything downloaded and i could attach the files to my refund request. did you contact them, tho, or ask for a refund as well? if so, would you mind informing me what they said or if you successfully got your money back? thanks. :(

stella + elliot = stelliot

Archived