Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dorian Electra- New Replay snippet.

Quark

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

That would be awesome. 
Hopefully, whoever remixes the album has access to Gaga’s unused demo vocals/stems. If fans were able to use leaked vocals stems/demo vocals to make several version of fanmade MANiCURE remixes, then whoever’s remixing the album should be, too. 

This is a HUGELY unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I really hope the remix album rekindles the 90s house vibe and isn't some Gen Z Hyper pop pots and pans trip :billie:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrKindnessKunt1999
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

This is a HUGELY unpopular opinion I'm sure, but I really hope the remix album rekindles the 90s house vibe and isn't some Gen Z Hyper pop pots and pans trip :billie:

I’m hoping for both honestly. I’m hoping that she has songs with the full 90s house vibes (as in all the way 90s house sounding, and not just 90s influenced), techno songs (like the Babylon demo) or anything produced by Boys Noize/Basseck, Hyperpop, dark sounding music (from whatever sub genre), maybe a elecrto-ballad remix, etc; 

Basically, I’m hoping that this album sounds like as if all the stereotypically queer subgenres had an orgy and Chromatica: The Remix was born. 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

I’m hoping for both honestly. I’m hoping that she has songs with the full 90s house vibes (as in all the way 90s house sounding, and not just 90s influenced), techno songs (like the Babylon demo) or anything produced by Boys Noize/Basseck, Hyperpop, dark sounding music (from whatever sub genre), maybe a elecrto-ballad remix, etc; 

Basically, I’m hoping that this album sounds like as if all the stereotypically queer subgenres had an orgy and Chromatica: The Remix was born. 

If only she got BN to produce :messga: that was my biggest disappointment with Chromatica is she let BN go without utilizing his genius production.

Plus he can get it :billie:

mixmag GIF by Boys Noize

Tinnitus15
3 hours ago, S0436 said:

So it’s going to be a remix and duets album all in one?  

Well nowadays most of the remixes are with other artists doing new verses or just covering the original one.Gor example:save your tears,34+35 with Meghan and doja,Levitating with Madonna and so on 

Not people saying this is awful based off a very short recording from in a club. 

We really don’t deserve anything do we :interestinga:

Chromatica Island

This sounds amazing! I love it!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

RepentingSinner
7 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I can't understand a single word Dorian said. A SINGLE WORD

Check your ears :hor:

ProfessionalClown
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Like the masterpiece free woman demo 

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Jose P said:

Remember to use Dorian’s correct pronouns y’all

I’m honestly not sure what their pronouns are tbh. What are they? Don’t wanna misgender  

Jose P
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m honestly not sure what their pronouns are tbh. What are they? Don’t wanna misgender  

They/them. I said it because I saw many using female pronouns.

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

We definitely need to retire the term "pots and pans"

ProfessionalClown
36 minutes ago, Jose P said:

They/them. I said it because I saw many using female pronouns.

Archived