news

Dorian Electra- New Replay snippet.

Quark

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

This is a totally brand new level of this song. 

That’s how u make a fresh Remix. 

bravo! :applause:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

alsemanche

I don't usually care for Dorian's music but this actually sounds cool! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

I’m really hoping to hear no vocals from Dorian on this final remix. It’ll be a skip otherwise. The sound design of the remixed track is awesome but the blown out vocals have never sounded good. It’s giving 100 Gecs which is the last thing anyone wanted from a PC music inspired production.

Y’all have been mad as **** at bloodpop for all sorts of things but this lost him some credibility IMO… ah well

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Rifek
5 minutes ago, good said:

I’m sincerely hoping to hear absolutely no vocals from Dorian on this remix. The sound design of the remixed track is awesome but the blown out vocals have never sounded good. It’s giving 100 Gecs which is the last thing anyone wanted from a PC music inspired production.

I think we should give a listen to the studio version in headphones before judging it after the low quality club recording but I get what u talking about 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Just now, Rifek said:

I think we should give a listen to the studio version in headphones before judging it after the low quality club recording but I get what u talking about 

Dorian’s voice just doesn’t sound good IMO so I already know I won’t be able to enjoy it… which is totally a ME problem, but it’s as simple as deleting it from the tracklist and letting others do the streaming. I thought perhaps it would be limited to producing a remix and not lending a verse but Blood really hooked up his buddies this time :firega:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

AURAOFSHEISSE
35 minutes ago, good said:

Dorian’s voice just doesn’t sound good IMO so I already know I won’t be able to enjoy it… which is totally a ME problem, but it’s as simple as deleting it from the tracklist and letting others do the streaming. I thought perhaps it would be limited to producing a remix and not lending a verse but Blood really hooked up his buddies this time :firega:

I don’t think anyone actually knows what their voice sounds like, they purposefully heighten and deepen plus layers and layers of digital manipulation :derpga:

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

Gaga2645
1 hour ago, Agunimon said:

lmao seriously. I don't get it. It's one of her most acclaimed albums. What the hell is lazy about the production? It's clean, cohesive, and consistent.

And the fact that they in the same message are praising the remix that he produced…. Worms pon di brain

WhereIsLG7

I'm living for the "me" the rest....

dorian can keep those extra noise and tires from overly screeching :saladga:

DavidLuis198
48 minutes ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

I don’t think anyone actually knows what their voice sounds like, they purposefully heighten and deepen plus layers and layers of digital manipulation :derpga:

They have this video, I think is the close to their real voice we'll get

I don't know how to write in english

Dayman
43 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

They have this video, I think is the close to their real voice we'll get

I'll one up you.

Archived