💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dorian Electra- New Replay snippet.

Quark

Featured Posts

Agunimon

I don’t find Dorian’s vocals appealing at all. But I’m still excited to hear what was done for the rest of the track. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not get Dorian at all and the snippet isn’t super promising to me 😭 I’m sure it sounds better in the context of the rest of the album and in good audio quality but I have very low expectations for it.

BABYL0N

Woah this sounds so ****ing good!!! This is kind of electro but also bubble gum pop at the same time :firega:

Gaga2645
2 hours ago, candydarling said:

omg are they gonna revamp the whole album even the lazy bloodpop production and make it hyperpop-ish??? my literal dream??? this sound pretty awesome :giveup: I'm happy you guys liked it, usually this kind of sound gets so much hate in here lol

Bloodpop’s production wasn’t lazy. Y’all need to stop using the term “lazy” so loosely bc that’s lit rally so disrespectful :what:

Agunimon
29 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Bloodpop’s production wasn’t lazy. Y’all need to stop using the term “lazy” so loosely bc that’s lit rally so disrespectful :what:

lmao seriously. I don't get it. It's one of her most acclaimed albums. What the hell is lazy about the production? It's clean, cohesive, and consistent.

NFRatwell

Wait a damn minute :messga: This sounds good. Hopefully it doesn’t change before the album is out. I’ve never really checked out Dorian but I like Femmebot. I’m hyped now lol

NFRatwell
8 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

lmao seriously. I don't get it. It's one of her most acclaimed albums. What the hell is lazy about the production? It's clean, cohesive, and consistent.

I agree, people use lazy too liberally. BloodPop isn’t lazy just because the production isn’t their cup of tea. I’m glad there’s this remix album coming though, because the original album just wasn’t for me (a little too clean cohesive and consistent). Now there will be a version of the album for everyone (hopefully). 

Agunimon
1 minute ago, NFRatwell said:

I agree, people use lazy too liberally. BloodPop isn’t lazy just because the production isn’t their cup of tea. I’m glad there’s this remix album coming though, because the original album just wasn’t for me (a little too clean cohesive and consistent). Now there will be a version of the album for everyone (hopefully). 

Honestly I'm imagining this remix album being perfect for ARTPOP fans.
Meanwhile I think people who are not into ARTPOP not being too into this remix album.

But that's just based on this one snippet.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I like it..The way we could get new verses on every track and some monsters are still complaining..Like there’s literally new things to hear 

MANiCURE 6
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I like it..The way we could get new verses on every track and some monsters are still complaining..Like there’s literally new things to hear 

This.

At first I was not into it but it kinda grow on me ! I like this new grungy / electro feel... I'll wait until we get the official studio version ! But I'm kinda excited about Chromatica Remix now !

Archived