Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Dorian Electra- New Replay snippet.

Quark

Featured Posts

Luv u Sum
2 hours ago, good said:

I’m really hoping to hear no vocals from Dorian on this final remix. It’ll be a skip otherwise. The sound design of the remixed track is awesome but the blown out vocals have never sounded good. It’s giving 100 Gecs which is the last thing anyone wanted from a PC music inspired production.

Y’all have been mad as **** at bloodpop for all sorts of things but this lost him some credibility IMO… ah well

i very much disagree 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon
2 hours ago, good said:

I’m really hoping to hear no vocals from Dorian on this final remix. It’ll be a skip otherwise. The sound design of the remixed track is awesome but the blown out vocals have never sounded good. It’s giving 100 Gecs which is the last thing anyone wanted from a PC music inspired production.

Y’all have been mad as **** at bloodpop for all sorts of things but this lost him some credibility IMO… ah well

i very much agree

buzzkill

I love dorian’s aesthetic... but her music is my least favorite when it comes to hyperpop... its so lq i can’t judge yet

DoremonLove

This is fire i love this omfg.:giveup:can someone confirm the part your mosnters torture me is gagas voice:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Rifek
Just now, DoremonLove said:

This is fire i love this omfg.:giveup:can someone confirm the part your mosnters torture me is gagas voice:giveup:

There are both Gaga’s and Dorian’s voices for that part 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Kadikaado

I LOVE THIS! But I can't understand a single word Dorian said. A SINGLE WORD.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 hours ago, Kadikaado said:

I LOVE THIS! But I can't understand a single word Dorian said. A SINGLE WORD.

They’re singing the 

“Every single day, yeah, I dig a grave
Then I sit inside it wondering if I'll behave
It's a game I play and I hate to say
You're the worst thing and the best thing that's happened to me”

part with what sounds like might be new lyrics. 

BlingNotTheMusic

My opinion: it sounds intrusive on the ears and very scattered. Not sure I'll be into this but I'll wait for the HQ track to judge. Was hoping for Gaga + artist collabs or a producer making remixes of her songs, not Gaga nowhere to be seen and it's other artists singing her songs. 

Chromatica Reimagined confirmed :billie:

DrKindnessKunt1999
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

My opinion: it sounds intrusive on the ears and very scattered. Not sure I'll be into this but I'll wait for the HQ track to judge. Was hoping for Gaga + artist collabs or a producer making remixes of her songs, not Gaga nowhere to be seen and it's other artists singing her songs. 

Chromatica Reimagined confirmed :billie:

You could hear Gaga’s vocals for the first three seconds and around the 0:33 mark (in the “you monsters torture me” parts). Gaga’s vocals are edited to sound more Hyperpop. 

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, DrKindnessKunt1999 said:

You could hear Gaga’s vocals for the first three seconds and around the 0:33 mark (in the “you monsters torture me” parts). Gaga’s vocals are edited to sound more Hyperpop. 

I heard that, but I'm hoping it's more of a collab rather than her just appearing for 4 words and then just going back into her grave :rip: :billie:

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I heard that, but I'm hoping it's more of a collab rather than her just appearing for 4 words and then just going back into her grave :rip: :billie:

That would be awesome. 
Hopefully, whoever remixes the album has access to Gaga’s unused demo vocals/stems. If fans were able to use leaked vocals stems/demo vocals to make several version of fanmade MANiCURE remixes, then whoever’s remixing the album should be, too. 

Archived