Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

42 Dugg (rapper) posts homophobic rant

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy
6 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Another name no one will remember in a week. 

No one even knew who he was in the first place... :toofunny:

PG.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

No one even knew who he was in the first place... :toofunny:

I didn't know him, still don't and will forget his existence this time tomorrow (if not before)

judaspriest
8 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

I didn't know him, still don't and will forget his existence this time tomorrow (if not before)

Wait a sec, I do know him! We all do...

...he's DaBaby's boyfriend :trollga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

He wishes a man would suck his ****.

Disgusting.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

lavender blonde

Rappers are so problematic. I know hip hop is huge these days, but 90% of them should have been cancelled loooong time ago. They are often homophobic, transphobicetc, but mostly sexist. Most of rap songs have sexist, perverted and degrading for women lyrics. So awful.

myluis617

Well at least they expose their feelings now before they go undercover and use the gay community like Nicki has done. Its crazy how she has not come forward to defend Lil nas against all these homophobic rants by male rappers. Having one of the highest positions of power in rap right now she has kept her mouth shut when it comes to this topic. Also the fact that she hasn't even spoke to Nas yet speaks volumes on how she feels about him and the queer community. I know Nicki has nothing to do with this topic but i cant help and wonder why she has chosen to keep her mouth shut when one of her fans who is queer is being attacked. 

judaspriest
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

He wishes a man would suck his ****.

Disgusting.

Aaaand he also wants to be dugg 42 feet deep

RainingOnMe

So once again it's okay to rap about sleeping with women for a sport but when 1 gay black man kisses another on TV suddenly it's a problem. Got it. :awkney:

artdoll

all of these homophobic rappers coming out of the woodwork, I guess let them keep exposing themselves? :awkney:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

judaspriest
Just now, Wolf Boy said:

I couldn’t even read that. Oh well.

Long story short: he likes the cokk

HIM820

I am really against violence, but it’s funny to me that the straight homophobes think the gays are a monolith of dancing fairies that complain and cancel people. When the reality is there are gay people EVERYWHERE in ALL walks of life, whether they’re out or in the closet. And they can still buy guns, kill, be criminals, go to prison etc. So as these men KEEP exposing themselves, they reallly should be worried on who they’re pissing off. I’m serious- it can be really dangerous, if they ever end up in prison and these comments come back to literally bite them in the ass. 

judaspriest
Just now, likeitrough said:

"quit tryin to shove it down our throats" 

sounds pretty gay 

He just wants 'em to quit trying and just do it.

The poor boy

Archived