Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Do you ever…

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Do you ever have the desire to use GagaDaily reactions on other social media? Like almost daily I want to say thanks to people on Facebook or yasssss at sh!t. GagaDaily has made me even gayer and the real world can’t keep up. :oops:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Franch Toast

All the time. I wish other sites had a "thanks" and a "yaas" button. (I also wish this site had a "care" button, because I feel bad selecting "love" when someone posts something bad that happened, but I want to show my support." 

She/Her/Hers

Mother of Puppies

Omg yaaas! Constantly :poot: This (and the emojis) are one of the reasons why it’s so fun to be here :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

COOOK

Yes! Especially for WhatsApp, & these emojis are the ones I always wanna use outside this forum: :bon: :bradley: :air:

Quentin
26 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Yes! Especially for WhatsApp, & these emojis are the ones I always wanna use outside this forum: :bon: :bradley: :air:

I included them in my stickers

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Ronk
43 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

All the time. I wish other sites had a "thanks" and a "yaas" button. (I also wish this site had a "care" button, because I feel bad selecting "love" when someone posts something bad that happened, but I want to show my support." 

Yes, and "sad" can be misinterpreted.  "Care" would be good.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Glamourpuss

Yes all the time. Also the popular gifs that are posted. If they were the same size as :icega: because I'd like to use them in my messages. I wanted the sure jan one for the longest time and still require it sometimes. 

Pennywise

Not really but sometimes I forget that what happens in this circus stays with us clowns and reference stuff like Azerbaijan and they just look at me blankly :air:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

DrKindnessKunt1999

I want to use the “shook” emoji all the time, especially on Reddit. 

Glamourpuss
18 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Not really but sometimes I forget that what happens in this circus stays with us clowns and reference stuff like Azerbaijan and they just look at me blankly :air:

I do the same and also use quotes only this fanbase would understand like..

"Do I need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana" 🤷‍♀️

artdoll

yes 100%, so much so that I added :neyde: as an emote to a discord server i'm apart of lmao

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Archived