💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shakira's new album in English and Spanish

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

About new album
I’m super inspired right now, and working on both English and Spanish. I started writing in April and I haven’t stopped – and all of it sounds so different. The hard part is going to be narrowing it down into just one album!

About Don't Wait Up
This song came together in a single day, with Ian Kirkpatrick and Emily Warren at one of the first in-person sessions I did back in May. There was instant chemistry there and then I tracked it that same night and I knew it had to be out this summer - it was the perfect moment for a song with an energy like this one and also the spirit of wanting to feel liberated, which is something we can all relate to after this last year. It’s a song for just letting loose and not thinking about tomorrow.

source

Collaborations 
Lots of new music and some collaborations  [7:41]

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Rahrahbitchson

I literally can't wait, she always deliver bops. QUEEN 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

COOOK
4 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

The hard part is going to be narrowing it down into just one album!

If what she has is good enough she could easily pull another Oral Fixation vols.1 & 2

SHALLOW
51 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

About Don't Wait Up
This song came together in a single day

We can tell :huntyga:

JazmineRice
45 minutes ago, COOOK said:

If what she has is good enough she could easily pull another Oral Fixation vols.1 & 2

ICONIQUE moment in history

Hair Satisfying GIF

flyaway

I hope she releases the albums before she gets arrested by the Spanish authorities :excited2:

Archived