flyaway

Pick  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Best Trailer

• A Star Is Born
    • House of Gucci

Featured Posts

Bradley

A Star Is Born is just stellar, from the gradual introduction of Jackson to Ally, to how they converge both visually and melodically.

it was an unfolding of not just the movie but the soundtrack. There is a beautiful simplicity to it.

and the "haaahhhaahh" part, Gaga said it was a cry for freedom, and it really encapsulates what this movie is about.

As for HoG, well it has like Academy Award nominee/winner shown six times...
Edit: seven times 

JaysAMess

House Of Gucci.

Gaga looks fierce, she's serving and we get to hear a great mix of Blondie's iconic Heart of Glass.. What more could you ask for? :vegas:

Reality

A Star Is Born.

I think both trailers are really good, but I like the editing of the ASIB one more. I was watching a few House of Gucci trailer reactions on YT and one person said how they would've liked to see some of the scenes play out more, and I agree. There was a lot of cutting and I wish we got a scene or two that played out for like 10-15 seconds so that we could really see Gaga, Driver, Leto, etc. emote more.

🖤👹

Massive Monster

A Star Is Born 100% - the trailer is a masterpiece and let me tell you why :ohwell:

It starts of slowly like the film and introduces Jack and his issues, then we discover Ally through his eyes.

And now comes that pivotal scene of Shallow, it slowly intertwines with the future and speeds up to a downfall to hell.

The rhythm is perfect and reflects the tone and events of the film. And the impact of the music/Gaga's voice with the actor's name is stellar.

Notice also how the trailer ends with a sad/ uneasy musical chords. 

Whereas the trailer of Gucci is too fast all the time in my opinion but more importantly there's way too many titles / words on the screen :saladga: Like come on we understand that it's about money, ambition, scandal, sex, murder etc

Kind regards

Oriane

A Star Is Born

Honestly the trailer for House of Gucci is confusing, if I hadn't had any interest in the movie due to Gaga, I wouldn't have understood anything at all about what's going on, thankfully I know what the story is about.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived