Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Happier Than Ever #1 on multiple charts and breaks records

TheSlash

Featured Posts

TheSlash

The new album "Happier Than Ever", released just yesterday, is already breaking records.

According to KWORB, "Happier Than Ever" is currently (at the time of creating this thread) at #1 in 82 countries on Apple Music and in 43 countries on iTunes: https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/billieeilish.html .

The way Billie and her fans keep on winning in this era :tony: .

Stream "Happier Than Ever" on AM and Spotify and buy it on iTunes :dom: .

Ew, David!

• TheSlash changed the title to Happier Than Ever #1 on multiple charts and breaks records
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

Her “flop” era 

her singles never have done amazingly, in fact her singles in this era have all charted higher collectively than her last eras singles, so I don’t understand how people thought she was gonna have an era no one cares about :laughga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

TheSlash
4 minutes ago, GagaCoop said:

The album is still pretty horrible

to you your opinion GIF

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Uhm :bear:

Uhm what? :dom: 

Spoiler

:stalkga: 

Ew, David!

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Will they keep listening to it though is the question :ohwell:

Not all of them obv, but I think multiple songs will last quite long in the charts, even if it's "only" in the Top 100 . Honestly tho, for one day after the chart debut it's pretty impressive.

Ew, David!

RAMROD

I buy CD on amazon.

It was 60 dollahs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Levine

What are those records? lmao not of them matter. Most streamed artist with only 42M? Only 37M for the album?

HEARTSTOP

Love Billie. Album is meh to underwhelming. Good for her that others don't have the same opinion on the album as me.

IDGAF

TimisaMonster

It's the hardcore stans and casual fans with their initial listens but the album is really boring and bad imo...these numbers will fall drastically I feel but good for her

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MANiCURE 6

I don't really like Billie but I tried to give her new album a chance... And no it's really not for me. I find it veryyyy repetitive, almost every single songs is her whispering over a beat composed of 2-3 simple loops that repeat again and again till the end of the song... I won't say that it's boring, but it almost feels like she's making all your energy and vitality disappears to turn you into a lifeless body :enigma: During my listen, I was like "Go girl ! Give us nothing !" or "Can you please at least TRY to sing or make it more energetic ?"... :ladyhaha:

She really needs to work with someone else... Finneas is not a good producer.

MadreMonster
16 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

I don't really like Billie but I tried to give her new album a chance... And no it's really not for me. I find it veryyyy repetitive, almost every single songs is her whispering over a beat composed of 2-3 simple loops that repeat again and again till the end of the song... I won't say that it's boring, but it almost feels like she's making all your energy and vitality disappears to turn you into a lifeless body :enigma: During my listen, I was like "Go girl ! Give us nothing !" or "Can you please at least TRY to sing or make it more energetic ?"... :ladyhaha:

She really needs to work with someone else... Finneas is not a good producer.

Although I love the album, I do hope she tries to expand her sound on the next one. I think two records with her brother is good but more and it’ll get old. And maybe he can get practice with some new artists and they can come back for her fifth album or something.

Chromatography

i thought she was over? where are all the little miss tik tok vinyl cancellers? people are so dumb lol 

Archived