💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Oxytocin Tho

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

Harry
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm only thinking about it because she brought it up in her songs. I'm not interested in or have an opinion on anyone's sex life until they want to start making it public. But I appreciate that you didn't judge me for being a virgin at least.

Yes, an adult past the age of consent made a song about sex and you have spent many posts pondering whether she did it as an underage teen or not. I find that pretty strange.

and to that last sentence ... what???

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, JohnWayne92 said:

so why all the shade for Oxytocin?

Because it's trendy to hate on Billie and sum her up as the whisper singer :billie:

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Sneaky Oliver

Guys she’s a talented songwriter. She can write about things she hasn’t experienced personally yet.

She literally stated in interviews she wrote this song for fun and to play it on live shows (that’s why it’s more uptempo unlike the rest of the album)! 

The fact that we (grown ass adults) have been discussing the sex life of a 19yo for daysss now is so weird tbh. Not everything pop stars sing about is actually part of their real life 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

StrawberryBlond
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Yes, an adult past the age of consent made a song about sex and you have spent many posts pondering whether she did it as an underage teen or not. I find that pretty strange.

and to that last sentence ... what???

Because she just recently became legal and most songs on an album weren't just written a few weeks before it came out either. It'll stop becoming so weird when she's about 21 but as long as the word "teen" is still in her age, it just makes me a bit uncomfortable, especially when she talks about supposed trauma she went through with her ex. And I haven't gone on about this out of my own accord, I made one post and then you quoted me and I kept replying. I would've stopped at one post had you not started a conversation with me.

And you know what that last sentence is referring to. Course it was a good few years ago now but I distinctly remember when you told a member here not to listen to what I had to say because I was a virgin and jealous of any woman who was proud of her sexuality. That's why I immediately got suspicious when you quoted me at the beginning and saying I was projecting. It reminded me too much of that moment.

Archived