Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Oxytocin Tho

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

danbekim

I love this song

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

It's sooo GOOD and she had the nerve to record it with her older brother :bradley: like hey bro today I'm gonna sing about rough sex

I’m on my Legacy Act era

huttont
42 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i actually just listened to the song because of this thread, i am discussing the music too...

You have every right to say your opinion but the way you stated it puts others down by saying others have low standards if they like it. I always enjoy the phrase “Don’t yuck on someone else’s yum.”

Helxig

The BEST song on the album. I will die on this hill :staymad:

A lot of the new songs didn't catch me on first listen, but this one took my by the neck and strangled me... and I liked it 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, ultravanister said:

This song literally sounds like someone did a bad vocal/instrumental songs mashup on YouTube

Billie Eilish Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

ARTPOPe

Not a fan of Billie at all, but I listened to the album the other day and whew, there's some good songs on there, including this one which FÜCKING SLAPS :giveup:

Stream The Love Invention

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

It's sooo GOOD and she had the nerve to record it with her older brother :bradley: like hey bro today I'm gonna sing about rough sex

But remember, he was the one who produced a sex song intended to be danced to :ally: 

Spoiler

Inb4, all the adolescent people in her concerts' crowds will be like

RUB IT IN LIKE LOTION

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

IF YOU FIND IT HARD TO SWALLOW, I CAN LOOSEN UP YOUR COLLAR

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

I WANNA DO BAD THINGS TO YOU

CybuEaUVIAAF_HV.jpg

Ew, David!

2 hours ago, ultravanister said:

This song literally sounds like someone did a bad vocal/instrumental songs mashup on YouTube

The outro also sounds like the JWT Car Interlude

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

ANTI WP
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

oh, i'm sorry,  i didn't realize... quite telling ... :enigma:

You really need to work on your " clap backs " cause its so WEAK 

StrawberryBlond

I love the song but her age does make me feel a bit odd to hear this. Kinda weird she wrote this with her brother, although a family connection on sexual songs has been done before but at least it was with siblings who were well into their 20's. I don't have a problem with her singing about this stuff but she is only 19 and considering the age of consent in California is 18, I do wonder how old she was when she did this. Considering how sheltered her parents kept her it makes me wonder what they knew about and allowed. It's the question I've always pondered: how do singers sing about sex when they know their family is going to listen to all their work? Especially when they're barely of legal age? It was one of the main reasons I ultimately chose not to become a singer. I'm considered too much the innocent one in my entire family. I'd die of embarrassment if I had to show my real self through my music.

Jose P
11 hours ago, enissa11 said:

i actually just listened to the song because of this thread, i am discussing the music too...

Yes, while being passive aggressive about others opinions. It’s one thing to say you don’t like it and another thing to say “oh how the standards have lowered haha look at me the music genius”

LaLuna

I wouldn't call it a bop, but it's definitely sexy and seductive...

The fact that she co-wrote it with her brother though

puke GIF

Archived