đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Missing 'HoG buzz'

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

I feel like some lms aren't as hyped because there's no songs this time around (that "Shallow" climax!) but it made a whole lotta noise and was talked about by the biggest publications, it seriously can't get any better than that!

they'll be more teasers in coming months (maybe another trailer 'cause this one seemed more like a teaser tbh)... this is just the start!

BlingNotTheMusic

It's a Ridley Scott film with Pacino, don't worry :ally:

MelbHawker

Not every film release is going to match / replicate ASIB’s run & success. That sort of buzz / release is so rare - Gucci isn’t hitting the Venice FF nor does it have new Gaga music in it / being released to promote it. 

Anyhow, the trailer / character posters are everywhere on social media / major entertainment outlets. Buzz is definitely there. 

Interesting! I feel like it’s had a lot of buzz. My cousin and I just spoke about it and she is not a Lady Gaga fan. She said she was surprised by the all star cast and how good it looked. But that’s anecdotal. I can’t say how everything looks on social media either cause I follow many Gaga accounts.

I really did feel like it’s been getting good buzz.

Archived