Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gucci's sales increase?

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

TMM90
On 7/31/2021 at 4:10 PM, SamanthaC said:

:ladyhaha:

I just can't justify spending that much on a purse right now. Maybe another time that we aren't trying to save for IVF. It's insane how expensive the stuff is though.

I can't believe that isn't included in your healthcare package! Where are you from if I may ask?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I can't believe that isn't included in your healthcare package! Where are you from if I may ask?

North Carolina (United States)

I'm an educator and so technically under the state health plan. The largest health plan in the state and it has zero fertility benefits. I think it's because a large amount of the state employees are female, but they're not ready for that conversation.

she/her/hers

PlastiscGuy

Never really liked the style, and even if I did, I can't even imagine to afford any of their products/clothing :toofunny:

PG.

NichuuB
On 7/30/2021 at 8:56 PM, Jill said:

There aren't that many rich people but there are rich people who can afford it. And if you can afford those kind of brands, you never go back. The costumer service and quality are top notch, and very attractive if you have the money to spare.

Yaas Jill. Different from us, the poor, Jill knows what it is to be a regular Gucci client:firega:

Property of @Whale

Mother of Puppies
On 7/31/2021 at 2:56 AM, Jill said:

There aren't that many rich people but there are rich people who can afford it. And if you can afford those kind of brands, you never go back. The costumer service and quality are top notch, and very attractive if you have the money to spare.

You really know what you're talking about huh? I mean you are among those people as the wife of the president of the United States. :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Mother of Puppies

I have never even touched a Gucci bag in my life. :fatcat: Maybe I should put that on my bucket list. :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

enissa11
8 minutes ago, MotherOfPuppies said:

I have never even touched a Gucci bag in my life. :fatcat: Maybe I should put that on my bucket list. :ladyhaha:

nah, it's not that important haha

Mad Architect of Light

JesseBabe

I mean.... I bought another Gucci purse when the trailer came out lol. I think the sales will increase. I believe in the book it states that anytime Gucci had legal issues and was in newspapers because of it, people flocked to the store.

Economy
On 7/31/2021 at 10:10 AM, SamanthaC said:

:ladyhaha:

I just can't justify spending that much on a purse right now. Maybe another time that we aren't trying to save for IVF. It's insane how expensive the stuff is though.

I hope the IVF works out :) I know that stuff is expensive AF :madge:

And tbh brands like that are just vanity anyway. My opinion is, if ur super well off or even rich and like the look or style then by all means might as well...

But for the vast majority of ppl that just takes away financial resources spent on more useful things!

Economy
30 minutes ago, Jnick81 said:

Knock offs will be so popular đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚

So tru :ladyhaha:

Fashionofhissteven
On 7/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, MotherOfPuppies said:

Do you think the movie will give Gucci (the company) a big push? Do you think their sales will increase? Or their followers on Social Media?

I mean... this is big promo and that company is 100 years old and a classic... would you buy a Gucci piece? Or do u own one?

Discuss

We Are Poor :saladga:

Archived