💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Remix Slated for Summer Release

Jill

Featured Posts

Lucas

All I care about from this album is the possibility to have Babylon Haus Labs version, and this is something we aren't sure about at all... 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LandonM170
22 hours ago, GAGAVENUS said:

does gaga know it's coming?

also, same for gaga know if Act II of ARTPOP is coming lmao.

Rahrahbitchson

He can keep it, we dont want it, we are in the Gucci era. These expensives, these is red bottoms these is BLOODY shoes.

IMG-20210729-201325.jpg

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

18 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Yeah i'm kinda confused how we should distribute our hype between the three projects but i think Chromixtica will be the least hype for me personally

18 hours ago, Suspiria said:

I don't get why they'd release it now, when LFS is due any minute and hype for Gucci is in full swing.

I was super hyped for this remix album but I feel like if they release it in the coming months it'll just be squashed by the other projects and get no attention from Gaga whatsoever. They should've released it either a few months ago, or next year before the tour (if it's even happening).

I feel like if they're coming all in next few months, they're figuring that the audiences for each are different anyways so they're giving something to each parts of her fanbase

But for sure Gaga seems focused on L4S + Gucci. It would have been fun if remix album came at beginning of summer but ig it wasn't ready :messga:

Jester

I kinda see a time slot for Chromatica Remix...

As we all know, there will be no performances for L4S (after One Last Time), and I doubt there will be many interviews either.

And the real Gucci promo will start in a month or two...

So they could easily release it with a promo single with a MV...

What I don't see happening is Gaga putting on a Chromatica wig again tho :laughga:

gbrldiniz

so, if l4s is coming in October, its pretty possible to follow this summer schedule!! hoping an end of august/early September release!!

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, gbrldiniz said:

so, if l4s is coming in October, its pretty possible to follow this summer schedule!! hoping an end of august/early September release!!

I expect it around middle of august or end(20th of august)

Mister G

Do we actually believe this is legit happening? Seems to be the focus right now is Gucci and L4S…I mean if she’s moved on from Chromatica then maybe it’s time what’s his name Bloodpop did too.

ProfessionalClown
13 minutes ago, Mister G said:

Do we actually believe this is legit happening? Seems to be the focus right now is Gucci and L4S…I mean if she’s moved on from Chromatica then maybe it’s time what’s his name Bloodpop did too.

Well with everything artist already sending their stuff in and then Dorian playing it at a club, yes it’s real.

FATCAT
16 minutes ago, Mister G said:

It's completed, they're just finalizing the paperwork because there were so many hands involved. Gotta make sure all the credits and legal stuff is right for royalties and such.

Purr more, hiss less.

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

It's completed, they're just finalizing the paperwork because there were so many hands involved. Gotta make sure all the credits and legal stuff is right for royalties and such.

Do you know a release date I know you know it :triggered::dom:

Archived