💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Remix Slated for Summer Release

Jill

Featured Posts

Lextyr97
3 hours ago, Rebel said:

Idk how some stans still care about this tbh I’m completely over Chromatica, we’re in Gucci For Sale mood now :poot:

Legit. Unless Babylon early version is on it, I could literally not give a ****

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

What are the chances we’ll get instrumentals and acapellas from these remixes so we can remix them with the originals (for example SC ft BP and Shygirl) 

zero I bet :yennefer:

Agunimon
3 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Ma’am it’s a remix album. It was never going to be good. :cyanlights:

I understand this opinion for sure. But Born This Way remix album is pretty good. I’m hoping this will be too but tbh with so many artists apparently on it, I worry about it. 

Jack3257

Has to be 2022.  Remix album, Gucci, and Love for Sale (which may have a Netflix special) all in 6 months seems insane.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Evan30Murphy said:

Has to be 2022.  Remix album, Gucci, and Love for Sale (which may have a Netflix special) all in 6 months seems insane.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional.

Well love for sale Isnt a whole era. It’s just gonna be 2 days, and a special. At most that’s 2 weeks promo.

Gucci comes out November 20th. So from mid August/late august to November 20th is around 2 1/2 months for the remix album.

the BTW album didn’t even get a month. The chromatica remixes can definitely fit .

Leoj305

Doesn’t make sense if there really is a Jazz record coming out in August. 

latina twilight

LM: ugghhhh i'm so done with chromatica, wtf cares about remixes???? i don't so everybody shouldn't either

also LM: *post on every thread about it and complain bc it's not out yet*

:ladyhaha:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Evan30Murphy said:

bold of you to assume she’s going to promote the remix 

thatfoxyfeeling

I honestly don't see the point in this remix album when Gaga has clearly moved on, feels like Bloodpop has just taken on this project and Gaga has checked off a list of artists that will feature on it. :oprah:

Stephen

I doubt she’ll promote the remix album beyond posting about it on social media. I’m pretty sure it’s just a gift for us, not part of a larger marketing idea. I’m hoping for a new photo shoot for the cover but even that I’m not holding my breath for. As long as the remixes are good I’ll be happy :nick:

Love For Sale will be some interviews and the few pre taped performances being released, it won’t be a huge promo tour like C2C due to Tony’s condition. 

And HoG is just red carpets and interviews, likely closer to November. 

monketsharona
4 hours ago, Evan30Murphy said:

Love For Sale is quite done in term of promo (I'm sure they confirmed most of the interviews and things has been done years ago when they've done the album). The concerts next week are the final things they'll do together. And there's absolutely no way they will go crazy in promo for months. I don't think we should expect the same vibes and the same energy we got from them on CTC. Anyway, not sure they are expecting huge commercial impact for this. Much more like a cute final gift to Tony Bennett and a way to give some closure to their artistic bond.

Same goes for Chromatica Remix, I don't see them planning big promo spot to relaunch era. Chromatica is quite a dead horse commercially. In my opinion : expect a surprise digital drop and eventually a physical release later on to boost the Chromatica sales. 

We all know her big focus from now to Q1 2022 will be Gucci and her chances to slay the big awards ceremonies. That project is her next big thing.

EDIT : Though I think Top Gun single may give her some big radio / pop exposure in the music field very soon.

Archived