💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sophie Turner branded hypocritical for show mocking Royals kids

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Sophie Turner is being criticized for her latest project, voicing Princess Charlotte in an animated series parodying the British royal family.

The British actress shared an image of her character in The Prince to social media on Thursday, calling for her fans to tune in to the new HBO Max series. However, her followers quickly replied with criticism, saying the project centers around mocking Prince William and Kate Middleton's eldest child, who is 8, and is "bullying toward children."  And many view her spoofing the 6-year-old princess as "hypocritical," as she's been vocal in calling for privacy for her own child with Joe Jonas.
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Chromatography

don’t let them see south park they might have an aneurysm. 

soft ass bitches, everyone.

River

Yeah….. there’s a difference between kids that were born royal.

and kids that were born regular people but their parents are famous because their job is to be actors/singers

but as usual let’s protect the royals for the vicious people across the castle..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GagaSine

I would hardly categorize this as bullying. 

Unrelated but I love her, I think she is so beautiful and it was cool seeing her grow up during Game of Thrones.

Oriane

I don't know the context but making a parody has nothing to do with their privacy? It doesn't expose actual facts. Not that it makes it any good, but technically it's not hypocritical on her part.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I dont think it's right to do that tho...and im not the type to be outraged all the damn time but royal or not they are kids, and even if they are already in the limelight, maybe these jokes would hurt their feelings :shrug:

CyanDante

The way this generation is gonna cancel everything. :fail:

Also ngl, this show looks so interesting. Will definitely check it out. :lmao:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Peroxide555

... it's the royal f*cking family and it's pure satire...  honestly, Twitter needs to pipe the f*ck down.

Jill

Funny thing is that I can guarantee 90% of people outraged over this are against Scottish independence, pro-monarchy, or both.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

GucciGa

That show looks bad. He should have just kept it to the IG account where George drags everyone espevually Meghan. That's what was funny and popular. I bet the producers are too scared to imply anything negative about her fir fear of psycho harkles coming after them 

😇

hieronymus
13 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

The way this generation is gonna cancel everything. :fail:

Also ngl, this show looks so interesting. Will definitely check it out. :lmao:

Which generation are you referring to?

Archived