Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Emma Stone is considering suing disney over cruella release

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to Emma Stone is considering suing disney over cruella release
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIM820
3 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Rich people problems :awkney:

Artists being screwed over by a media conglomerate problems :ohwell:

Togekiss

I wonder how many covid infections Scarjo finds acceptable per extra million dollars on top of the 20 she already made from black widow.

bring on that pecan pie

Pennywise
Just now, Togekiss said:

I wonder how many covid infections Scarjo finds acceptable per extra million dollars on top of the 20 she already made from black widow.

...what does this mean :oprah:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

JusKeepBreathin

This is what I mean they have screwed only female actresses out of big paychecks. 

I almost 100% can assure you they renegotiated with The Rock for the release of Jungle Cruise and they didn't do the same for Emma or Scarlet. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JohnWayne92
Just now, Togekiss said:

…Black Widow was done and finished before COVID…and why does it matter what her salary for the film was? She was clearly supposed to get a portion of profits, like Jamie Lee Curtis for Halloween or Channing Tatum for Magic Mike. I’m trying to understand the Covid correlation tho 

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Pennywise said:

It means he is a misogynist. Women aren't allowed to renegotiate. Just take what you are given and thank your lucky stars. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Togekiss
Just now, Pennywise said:

She’s suing because it wasn’t released exclusively in theaters therefor leading to lower performance at the box office. If they had, more people would undoubtedly be exposed to covid.

bring on that pecan pie

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Tayko said:

Rich people problems :awkney:

So just because someone is rich, they should let themselves be screwed over? Lol 

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

She’s suing because it wasn’t released exclusively in theaters therefor leading to lower performance at the box office. If they had, more people would undoubtedly be exposed to covid.

She is sueing because Disney did not pick up the phone when she called to renegotiate her contract. Not because of the mess you described. 

Togekiss
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

It means he is a misogynist. Women aren't allowed to renegotiate. Just take what you are given and thank your lucky stars. 

Sex has nothing to do with my opinion but pop off I guess

bring on that pecan pie

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Togekiss said:

Sex has nothing to do with my opinion but pop off I guess

Yeah pop off on you pandemic BS theory I guess. 

Archived