💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you were to get a Gaga related tattoo, what would you get?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Dr Fudge

Title.

I have a lot of tattoos already, but I think I want to add one to celebrate my adoration of this woman. I’ve been a fan since the beginning and the only thing that makes sense would be to get a paws up monster claw, as it’s been everlasting across all eras and a direct connection between her and her fans. 

But what would you get? Or for those who have already gotten a Gaga related tattoo, what did you get and why is it important to you?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

River

Ew

(L. Gaga, Judas)

Just like this, on my arm

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DrKindnessKunt1999

Probably the Pink Triangle with the Unicorn from the Born this Way music video. 

Meredith Grey

On my left forearm, I have “Born This Way” written, there’s a Diamond heart on my left leg and on my right bicep I have Gaga as Venus (all in black only). I wish i knew how to post pictures on here because my Venus tattoo is DOPE.

flyaway

Maybe some of her lyrics. I'm deeply connected to her songs. 

I love her heartfelt tracks, so it could be either "In the morning, buy my eggs" or "I'm just a horny fool, baby it's so cruel" 

LittleMonster20

I want to get the Chromatica symbol somewhere on my arm because it has been a super relatable meaning and album for me.

littlepotter

Probably ARTPOP on my forearm like she has :wub: I really want one

chaeri pls

js4754394o9823

something from born this way

triangle, unicorn etc.

very original :huntyga:

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Mother of Puppies

I want to get “Battle For Your Life” since Babylon is my favorite song… and it would be a great reminder in hard times to do just that

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Lumiere

I was just thinking about this!

I want a single icon that would encapsulate everything about Lady Gaga - her artistry, her impact on my life, etc. So I've been thinking about a small tattoo of this :pawsup: on my wrist, to signify that I'll be a monster until my last pulse.

Now I don't have any tattoos (yet lol) but I suppose this would hurt like a bitch lol

Archived