💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever

Cello

Featured Posts

C1trus

When I first heard the second part of the song I was like "Hold on... This is Billie Eilish singing?" I honestly didn't recognize her voice :air:

I think she succeeded transitioning to new image and sound in this era. Well done :applause:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Admin changed the title to Billie Eilish - Happier Than Ever
Cello

I love this song so much :firega:

Video kinda giving me Titanic vibes :firega:

Billie stays winning

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Glamourpuss

It gave me chills it's that's good. 

The MV has cemented this song as my new favourite of hers. 

Cello

2:30 had me SHOOK i tell you

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

TheSlash

What a video :giveup: . Idk why, but watching Billie on that roof screaming her soul out and dancing is so satisfying to watch :flutter: .

Ew, David!

Anderson123

This better get Record, Song, Album  of the Year, Pop Solo Performance, Vocal Album and Short For Music Video Grammy noms.

thatfoxyfeeling

This is gonna go off at her concert, she really has delivered with this album and isn't gonna suffer from sophomore slump like some artists recently have like Alessia Cara. :vegas:

COOOK

Great video for such an amazing song :bradley: Sadly the rest of the album isn't for me, except for Therefore I Am.

Cameltoe Chariot

Why did they wait to release this absolute NEXT LEVEL track from Billie after such a long and drawn out string of lacklustre singles?! :messga:

Why the hell didn't her label hear the second half of this track and tell her to go back into the studio and explore that specific sound more?! :bradley:

Luke78619
Just now, CameltoeKween said:

Why did they wait to release this absolute NEXT LEVEL track from Billie after such a long and drawn out string of lacklustre singles?! :messga:

Why the hell didn't her label hear the second half of this track and tell her to go back into the studio and explore that specific sound more?! :bradley:

Maybe they wanted it as a surprise for album release, coz they know people will relisten to it a thousand times and it’ll help get the streams up :flower:

i do wish either NDA or Oxytocin were the lead single though

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Anderson123
11 minutes ago, CameltoeKween said:

The marijuana to the heroine of the album. :ally:

Archived