💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gucci posted the trailer

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

I feel like the Versace thing is the exception not the rule. I mean promo is promo

Not always 'Promo is Promo'. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

6 minutes ago, Kantakyakirno said:

If you research a little bit, you can find- usually Biographical creations don't get wave approval.

Versace didn't like the series The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story; even they released a statement.  

So, it's very interesting to witness that the official brand is talking about it, promoting it. 

I thought Donatella supported it and supported Penelope in her role tho?

Anveeroy
2 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I thought Donatella supported it and supported Penelope in her role tho?

"The Versace family has neither authorized nor had any involvement whatsoever in the forthcoming TV series about the death of Mr. Gianni Versace. Since Versace did not authorize the book on which it is partly based nor has it taken part in the writing of the screenplay, this TV series should only be considered as a work of fiction."

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/film-tv/a14781936/versace-family-statement-american-crime-story/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/versace-issues-statement-american-crime-story-pokes-holes-shows-credibility-1073580/

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Dominic

Of course, Gucci hasn't been doing great for a while and I imagine they're clinging up this film to give their brand a revival. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

River

The Kering group is owning Gucci now, not actually the Gucci family, so they can do wtf they want.

they gave permission to use the House of Gucci name, to the colors in the trailers, to everything basically.. they don't need any consent from the family lol

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Runway
1 hour ago, Kantakyakirno said:

If you research a little bit, you can find- usually Biographical creations don't get wave approval.

Versace didn't like the series The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story; even they released a statement.  

So, it's very interesting to witness that the official brand is talking about it, promoting it. 

Thats because donatella is versace family, while the guccis haven't owned the brand for decades

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Yes, he’s the CEO of Gucci, Balenciaga and Saint Laurent :toofunny:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

Archived