💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amanda Knox slams Matt Damon for profiting from her story

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Togekiss
1 minute ago, KarmaPolice said:

Educate yourself before attacking strangers on the internet. And I also read all the details, what the hell are these assumptions you are making?

You clearly have an extremely biased view of the case. The evidence speaks for itself and she was deemed innocent.

bring on that pecan pie

KarmaPolice
23 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

You clearly have an extremely biased view of the case. The evidence speaks for itself and she was deemed innocent.

These vicious attacks clearly speak for themselves.

judaspriest
4 hours ago, lestyoufall said:

You clearly know nothing about the case, nothing about the evidence, nothing about how they screwed up the investigation, nothing about how the media completely f***ed the case up with public opinion for PROFIT. Yes, she was/is innocent. They even had DNA that POINTED to another person & instead chose to focus on her for an east win.

Platonic means nonsexual. Google is right there.

It's just that the word platonic is used mostly (if not exclusively) to describe nonreciprocal or non-sexual romantic attraction, that's why it sounded weird to me. It's almost like saying "non-f*ckfriends friends".

beaublue
38 minutes ago, Will Graham said:

It's just that the word platonic is used mostly (if not exclusively) to describe nonreciprocal or non-sexual romantic attraction, that's why it sounded weird to me. It's almost like saying "non-f*ckfriends friends".

I don’t believe that’s a correct observation since my experience with the word 100% contradicts your statement not just in personal experience but in media etc. I use platonic to describe the love I have for friends & family, I’ve seen the word used in media to describe any loving relationship that isn’t romantic or sexual in nature. To say it’s almost exclusively used to describe romantic love that just isn’t sexual isn’t true haha

beaublue
4 hours ago, KarmaPolice said:

I'm sorry? As an Italian the case was all over the news for years and years. How dare you say **** like this?

You being “Italian” has nothing to do with being educated on something lmfaooo if anything your statement further proves your biased view of the case since the info you have is based on what the media shoved down your throat which btw has been featured in multiple documentaries on the issue of the media corrupting/influencing court cases. Everyone knows that Amanda Knox was innocent. The Italian media & police force crucified her by creating a false narrative built on sensationalism instead of investigating the actual EVIDENCE. “HoW dArE yOu SaY **** lIkE tHiS?” pls :ladyhaha:

judaspriest
20 minutes ago, lestyoufall said:

I don’t believe that’s a correct observation since my experience with the word 100% contradicts your statement not just in personal experience but in media etc. I use platonic to describe the love I have for friends & family, I’ve seen the word used in media to describe any loving relationship that isn’t romantic or sexual in nature. To say it’s almost exclusively used to describe romantic love that just isn’t sexual isn’t true haha

Ok, I'll take your word for it, but personally I had never heard that word used that way before, must be a thing from my country.

Emvee
7 hours ago, Runway said:

Ummm, she’s made a career out of the murder.

In what way? Did she write a book about it or something? 

And even she did a) she was found innocent and b) it’s her own lived experience, so she is objectively right to be annoyed by this. 

KarmaPolice
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

You being “Italian” has nothing to do with being educated on something lmfaooo if anything your statement further proves your biased view of the case since the info you have is based on what the media shoved down your throat which btw has been featured in multiple documentaries on the issue of the media corrupting/influencing court cases. Everyone knows that Amanda Knox was innocent. The Italian media & police force crucified her by creating a false narrative built on sensationalism instead of investigating the actual EVIDENCE. “HoW dArE yOu SaY **** lIkE tHiS?” pls :ladyhaha:

Keep making wrong assumptions about me pls I beg you

Archived