💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Amanda Knox slams Matt Damon for profiting from her story

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Amanda Knox lashed out at the new Matt Damon film “Stillwater” — claiming the movie profits off her real-life struggle for a wrongful murder conviction.

The 34-year-old lamented how her name continues to be associated with a killing she didn’t commit – and is now linked to a film she had no part in making.

Knox claims the movie 'reinforces' the image that she is guilty of Meredith Kercher's 2007 murder,  because in the movie, the girl is involved in the murder. 

Stillwater is about an American girl imprisoned in France for a murder she says she didn't commit. Damon plays the girl's estranged father, an oil-rigger, who travels to Europe to help her.

In an interview with Vanity Fair on Thursday, the film's director and co-screenwriter Tom McCarthy said the film was based on the 'Amanda Knox saga' somewhat but that he decided to 'leave the Amanda Knox case behind' and focus instead on the relationship between the girl and her father. 

source source

there is full thread on Twitter https://twitter.com/amandaknox/status/1420871392266911746

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

JusKeepBreathin

I don't know much about this but why fictionalize something but then use real names. Don't people have the right to sue for slander if that's the case. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Togekiss

Good for her. Screw them for profiting off of the nightmare she lived through. I’ve seen several documentaries about the Kercher murder and seriously, a kindergartner could have solved that case with a piece of paper and a crayon.

bring on that pecan pie

KarmaPolice
8 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

Good for her. Screw them for profiting off of the nightmare she lived through. I’ve seen several documentaries about the Kercher murder and seriously, a kindergartner could have solved that case with a piece of paper and a crayon.

So you think she's innocent? :ohwell:

Togekiss
11 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I would bet my life on it. There was literally a guy with a history of breaking and entering who admitted to being there WHILE THE MURDER WAS BEING COMMITTED but he claimed he didn’t witness anything because he was in the bathroom with his headphones in… I mean come ON. Have you ever looked into the case? It’s really so obvious that she is innocent.

bring on that pecan pie

Glamourpuss

I think regardless of what our opinions are of Amanda she has a point. There was a trial and she was found to be innocent. So now she's living her life and moving on from it but people are using her name to promote a movie she has no part of. She should be allowed to be in control of her image and how she is depicted. 

beaublue
1 hour ago, KarmaPolice said:

You clearly know nothing about the case, nothing about the evidence, nothing about how they screwed up the investigation, nothing about how the media completely f***ed the case up with public opinion for PROFIT. Yes, she was/is innocent. They even had DNA that POINTED to another person & instead chose to focus on her for an east win.

1 hour ago, Will Graham said:

"Platonic friends"? Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Platonic means nonsexual. Google is right there.

KarmaPolice
1 hour ago, lestyoufall said:

You clearly know nothing about the case, nothing about the evidence, nothing about how they screwed up the investigation, nothing about how the media completely f***ed the case up with public opinion for PROFIT. Yes, she was/is innocent. They even had DNA that POINTED to another person & instead chose to focus on her for an east win.

I'm sorry? As an Italian the case was all over the news for years and years. How dare you say **** like this?

Togekiss
23 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I'm sorry? As an Italian the case was all over the news for years and years. How dare you say **** like this?

The Italian media is complicit in totally and completely fvcking up the investigation. Educate yourself about the actual details, not the media frenzy around it.

bring on that pecan pie

KarmaPolice
1 minute ago, Togekiss said:

The Italian media is complicit in totally and completely fvcking up the investigation. Educate yourself about the actual details, not the media frenzy around it.

Educate yourself before attacking strangers on the internet. And I also read all the details, what the hell are these assumptions you are making?

Archived