💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Billie: “I want people to like my album, I don‘t care about awards“

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Interviewer asked when will her new album successful for her, what she is expecting:
"I want it to be liked so badly. I really want people to like it. I don't care about awards. I mean I'm grateful for awards but it's not ever been my goal or even a thing I feel like i need because I'm an artist for me and fans. I'm not an artist for physical gratification I want emotional gratification"
3:47

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

The Child

Of course she doesn’t, once she will stop winning them she’s going to cry.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Admin changed the title to Billie: “I want people to like my album, I don‘t care about awards“
Cello

We do like it Billz, it's sickening 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Hebi

Reminds me of what Gaga said once: "All the awards in the world, you can get in all the nightclubs, they'll send you the nicest clothes, nothing better than walking into your dad's restaurant and seeing a smile in his face"

NewUsername

While I get, AND prefer, artists that don't have 'getting awards' as their main reason, quotes like "I don't care about awards" are not nuanced at all. Like please, of course you care about awards, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Alannah

She may "care", but I wouldn't care nor want them anymore after I was treated after the first album's awards circuit. People forget the note Gaga sent to her after Lana fans tore Billie apart; she's damned if she says she cares and evidently she's damned if she says she doesn't.

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, Alannah said:

She may "care", but I wouldn't care nor want them anymore after I was treated after the first album's awards circuit. People forget the note Gaga sent to her after Lana fans tore Billie apart; she's damned if she says she cares and evidently she's damned if she says she doesn't.

I agree with this, but she's only damned by people who take music and awards way too seriously.

alsemanche
7 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

While I get, AND prefer, artists that don't have 'getting awards' as their main reason, quotes like "I don't care about awards" are not nuanced at all. Like please, of course you care about awards, and there's nothing wrong with that.

She did give a nuanced statement though. She said she's grateful for them but she doesn't seek them. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

NewUsername
Just now, alsemanche said:

She did give a nuanced statement though. She said she's grateful for them but she doesn't seek them. 

I know, I know, but still that first "I don't care about awards" could have been nuanced as well immediately :p But it's nitpicking, I know.

But there are artists out there (I was also more talking in general, not only about Billie) that really say things like that.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, flyaway said:

Or a d :bear:

Or a p...:trollga::reductive::stalkga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived