Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Viral TikTok clocks Camila Cabello's new song

COOOK

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Doily Skull

I know nothing about it, but I’m almost 90% certain this is a sample and the writing credits are gonna reflect it 😅

~staying stupid through my holy days~

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Doily Skull said:

I know nothing about it, but I’m almost 90% certain this is a sample and the writing credits are gonna reflect it 😅

That is somehow worse :rip:

Purr more, hiss less.

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Well, they do sound the same :rip:

At least she is not singing the same words. if it was Ava Max she would also copy lyrics from original song :billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FATCAT
Just now, Teletubby said:

At least she is not singing the same words. if it was Ava Max she would also copy lyrics from original song :billie:

To be fair, he's not even singing words, it's gibberish as far as I and lyrics can decipher haha

Purr more, hiss less.

Helxig

Omg this is the first time I've heard any part of the song and I immediately thought of the same thing :udidnt:

Oh no :laughga: 

I was also thinking that she sounds like old school Gwen Stefani, which is a compliment. Doesn't sound bad, just hilarious coincidence

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagawaffles
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Omg this is the first time I've heard any part of the song and I immediately thought of the same thing :udidnt:

Oh no :laughga: 

I was also thinking that she sounds like old school Gwen Stefani, which is a compliment. Doesn't sound bad, just hilarious coincidence

I immediately thot of rich girl 

Tinnitus15

The way I know this song cuz there’s a video of a bear scratching his balls :toofunny:

Fraudulence.

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Archived