Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

Can you log off from the forum for a bit ? you pop up every 2 pages with negativity and try to disguise it as "reality".
Go watch the movie, enjoy it and stop caring left and right about what people think, jeez.

I'm sorry if it comes up a bit harsh, but you need to chill. 

I have restricted them from posting, it's unbearable

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Ricky
4 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

Can you log off from the forum for a bit ? you pop up every 2 pages with negativity and try to disguise it as "reality".
Go watch the movie, enjoy it and stop caring left and right about what people think, jeez.

I'm sorry if it comes up a bit harsh, but you need to chill. 

I fcking love you 💀💀💀💀💀💀, but that's my thought as well 

Crossfit

3 minutes ago, Meat said:

She loved Camila’s Cinderella so her review is automatically invalid to me lol 

I refuse to open this link lest my ears would bleed, but what in the world do you have to explain about HOG ending? It is not exactly Mulholland Drive is it?

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

3 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

I refuse to open this link lest my ears would bleed, but what in the world to you have to explain about HOG ending? It is not exactly Mulholland Drive is it?

I mean she went into depth about what she didn't like, which is understandable. She had nothing negative to say about Gaga though, she said she was amazing.

So I just came back from the movies and I must say, as someone who have been following all the critics reviews since the first screens and were scared about their opinion on its length, I found the film duration quite good.

It really didn’t drag or got boring throughout the story in my opinion. 

I loved it! Gaga acting is so so good. Really proud of her immersion. 

I agree that the scenes editing were a bit too abrupt at some parts, but that was it. Jared Leto had a fun character and Al Pacino was good. Adam was…ok. Not remarkable haha

Heard people complimenting Gaga when the session was over. 

Gabi001

I read two reviews in czech news today, one gave it 80% and another 75% and both were praising Gaga :party:also, HOG has currently 78% on Czechoslovak version of IMDB with public voting :hor:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Sometimes I wonder whether that sex scene was worth the R rating? Like there's only one. So technically they sacraficed dozens of millions of $ for like  15 second sex scene?

pedrohemg

Things didn't go the way I thought it would. Although HOG scores are close to the ones of Respect and The Eyes of Tammy Faye, it's getting more toxic reviews. You know, the kinda review that says it's a Razzie worthy or the worst movie of the year. Those ones can hurt a movie performance in the awards race.

On 11/25/2021 at 7:42 PM, Meat said:

She loved Camila’s Cinderella so her review is automatically invalid to me lol 

On 11/25/2021 at 8:14 PM, Stupid Oreo said:

LMAO guys....you're being so mean to her! I know you may disagree with some of her questionable opinions but Grace has been HIGHLY positive about Gaga as an actress and has nothing against her.

I think it's obvious at this point that the film itself isn't perfect and the only people to blame are the director and editor. that's it. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

SMILE2NE1

Everyone, there is a review from a user 2 hours ago who gave the movie a 1/2 a star but clearly states they didn't see the movie because they've had trouble getting tickets. Report it! 

Shipper
3 hours ago, Dennis said:

Sometimes I wonder whether that sex scene was worth the R rating? Like there's only one. So technically they sacraficed dozens of millions of $ for like  15 second sex scene?

Tbh, I don't see parents bringing their kids during Thanksgiving, or any weekend for that matter, to see a 2 and a half hour of Gucci empire drama/biopic even if it was PG-13. 

And some adults I know and comments in twitter say the s3x scene was the best scene in the movie. :ladyhaha: The animal noises lol. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived