💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Jennie Kim

This scene alone is LDGIOHALGLFGJ

the fact that this never happened with Aretha, it was between Etta James and Dinah Washington :rip:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

I actually hope GUCCI gets fine reviews so people stop paying attention to Grace R. She's fine for insider info, but her opinions are usually godawful. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

LilyLark
1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

I actually hope GUCCI gets fine reviews so people stop paying attention to Grace R. She's find for insider info, but her opinions are usually godawful. 

Her dislike of Jessica Chastain is also weird asf.

ConnorFilm
23 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

Mick LaSalle REALLY loved this movie 

What's funny is three RT critics, one who writes for USATODAY, liked this post. Faith restored! :P 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

What's funny is three RT critics, one who writes for USATODAY, liked this post. Faith restored! :P 

Wow lol you aren't kidding. I just looked on twitter and he's still going on about it....I strongly dislike Vince Macini (dude is misogynistic imo) but he also loved the movie & will probably do the review for Uproxx or Collider. At this point, I feel like there are at least 7-8 of the top critics on RT who will give the film a good review...

I've said this before, but sometimes I feel like a large swath of critics and film twitter pick a few movies to become extreme and hyperbolic about. As in, x or y is a masterpiece, the best ever....or x or y is terrible, the worst ever. And then it turns out the movie is...fine. Bohemian Rhapsody is the most obvious example—it has major issues but I swear some critics made it out to be Cats level bad. Anyway, HOG (and Jared) totally fit into that box this season imo...

HookerOnAChurch

I try to stay positive. As long as Gaga's performance will be praised, (her character is very, very hard to play), i'm fine. The movie could possibly have negative reviews for the way it's been directed from Ridley Scott.. this is what i've read in the last couple of days. I think the Gaga praise, plus a 60 on RT is fine and very possible.

Sorcerer
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Im so nervouse i hope atleast 70%:icega:

Lower your hopes a bit. We're fighting for 60% now :selena:

There's really nothing to worry about for the certified reviews as what's done is done -

Let's focus on the things which are still within our means i.e. leaving verified user reviews on RT, word of mouth if you like the movie* etc. 

EDIT: Movie*

PaoloGucci
Just now, Flux said:

There's really nothing to worry about for the certified reviews as what's done is done -

Let's focus on the things which are still within our means i.e. leaving verified user reviews on RT, word of mouth if you like the movies etc. 

especially the box office. It can turn this thing around. But I'm afraid little monsters will not show up.

Even if you went to a screening please watch it again on opening weekend.

Guys relax. Whatever happens is for the best. Gaga is being praised and that’s all we should care about now. Don’t let anything diminish your excitement, go out and watch the movie as many times as you can. We’ve literally waited two years for this moment. 

LilyLark
14 minutes ago, Sorceress said:

Lower your hopes a bit. We're fighting for 60% now :selena:

I really think it will end up in the mid 60s...but rotten tomatoes, for some reason, seems to often load the rotten reviews first and goes very slowly...like they often take at least a day and a half for the final score...and you know some journalists recognize monsters are easy targets for clickbait..so I wouldn't be shocked if there are some articles like "bad reviews" before the score is even finalized. I won't name the outlet, because god knows some stans will harass them, but they have a habit of doing it for comic book movies as they know it will garner easy clicks. On the upside, I swear whoever runs Filmupdates is like a borderline Gaga stan and I doubt they'll post the RT score until most of the reviews are added.

TLDR: Basically, I expect a lot of stans will freak out no matter what...

Archived