• Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Box Office France:
1. Encanto: 79 493 attendees
2. House of Gucci: 33 895 attendees

Amazing :applause:

nattuggla

While critical reviews for House of Gucci have been mixed, there is still a high level of buzz surrounding Lady Gaga's performance as Patrizia Reggiani. In general, dramas aimed at adult audiences have struggled since re-opening, but House of Gucci could prove to be an exception, thanks in part to Lady Gaga and her fanbase.

:golfclap:

http://www.boxofficereport.com/predictions/predictions20211125.html

DoremonLove

Doing good numbers nd if we read general reaction on twitter its amazing. :party:im excited to watch this:party:

How can anoyone not love gaga

StarstruckIllusion
7 hours ago, Meat said:

It was 60 like two days ago lol. It dropped to 59 yesterday morning and 58 last night. Where have you been? 

Work, house parties, video game seshing, napping… literally anywhere but this mostly depressing thread :oops:

but it was at 60 w like 48/49 reviews I ****ing saw it :grr:🗣

16 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

but it was at 60 w like 48/49 reviews I ****ing saw it :grr:🗣

Maybe metacritic updated late for you :partysick:

ThatCanadian

Back down to 61% on RT. How tiresome

The real wednesday number is a bit concerning, cuz you have to substract Tuesday previews. I want to stay optimistic but this might be frontloaded. Still should clear double digits…otherwise it’s gonna be painful and we’ll have really lost 

guys I came up with the craziest idea imaginable, I know it's totally OT but I have to share it with someone and here it is

Spoiler

Think about if the movie was released first on theaters  to take advantage of the Oscar Buzz and at one point comes the announcement "Paramount + will release HOG on streaming as a 3 part Mini series"

I WOULD SCREAM.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

lordgagx
3 minutes ago, ThatCanadian said:

The real wednesday number is a bit concerning, cuz you have to substract Tuesday previews. I want to stay optimistic but this might be frontloaded. Still should clear double digits…otherwise it’s gonna be painful and we’ll have really lost 

Can you log off from the forum for a bit ? you pop up every 2 pages with negativity and try to disguise it as "reality".
Go watch the movie, enjoy it and stop caring left and right about what people think, jeez.

I'm sorry if it comes up a bit harsh, but you need to chill. 

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, lordgagx said:

Can you log off from the forum for a bit ? you pop up every 2 pages with negativity and try to disguise it as "reality".
Go watch the movie, enjoy it and stop caring left and right about what people think, jeez.

I'm sorry if it comes up a bit harsh, but you need to chill. 

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Crossfit

5 minutes ago, ThatCanadian said:

It’s still the biggest opening for a drama movie in these times. Let’s be optimistic for once.

Archived