💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I think 59 is very fair...

Gaga was brilliant. She is literally better than the movie itself which means a lot :huntyga:

My guess is the movie will be snubbed from big awards shows but Gaga will be fully nominated (awarded?)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think 59 is very fair...

Gaga was brilliant. She is literally better than the movie itself which means a lot :huntyga:

My guess is the movie will be snubbed from big awards shows but Gaga will be fully nominated (awarded?)

Gaga will definitely be nominated for multiple awards. Even the haters are loving her performance. SAGs especially honour performances over the actual movie so that will benefit her. 

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

Yeah, my friend who isn't even a Gaga fan had the same exact opinion (she said the main issue was the editing/script/direction, but she loved Gaga in the role....and she also liked Jared). Really makes me wish Ridley had taken more time to work on this film :(...he works so quickly and it shows like it impacted the film. Edited: she did like it, though, she just didn't love it.

The potential box office looks really good, though, so unless something wild happens or it drastically drops in the second week...it will be a success. Anyway, I'm still excited to see the movie even if it's uneven (I'm going tomorrow).

No but it saddens me bc I usually really love movies and TV shows that I watch. Even the badly reviewed ones. However, I think it really was one the least enjoyable movies I’ve ever seen in my life. Idk. It’s a soft recommend and that hurts bc I wanna see Gaga dominate, but maybe this movie was a mistake. The way she shined like a diamond in the dirt speaks volumes tho.  

At first I thought the 60 score was unethical, but really, it was fair 🥄

StarstruckIllusion

not that it’s that serious but the score down to a record  58 on MC nnn :huntyga:

4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

not that it’s that serious but the score down to a record  58 on MC nnn :huntyga:

It has been like that since yesterday. A positive (4/5) review from The Independent has not been counted yet.

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Meat said:

It has been like that since yesterday. A positive (4/5) review from The Independent has not been counted yet.

It was 60 like 30 mins ago and then it dropped to 58…

and before the toxic positivity police @ me: I do not care. I liked the movie. But it’s a review thread so let’s talk ab reviews 

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

and before the toxic positivity police @ me: I do not care. I liked the movie. But it’s a review thread so let’s talk ab reviews 

Yeah, just updated 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

4 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

It was 60 like two days ago lol. It dropped to 59 yesterday morning and 58 last night. Where have you been? 

HookerOnAChurch

You know what? i'm very satisfied with these reviews. The movie is amazing and the Gaga's global praise is incredible :party:

2 hours ago, Meat said:

I was shookt yesterday, I didn't expect some many people attending at 8.30 PM in the middle of the week... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Me logging on to RT to lie about how much I enjoyed the movie like I wasn’t spacing out during the last stretch of it thinking about how uncomfortable my butt felt and if Cinnabon would still be open when I got out.

04402EFB-D3D9-403A-BD83-4EABD829BE76.gif

sis no you're not:triggered: ELECTRIC CHAIR!!

Will there be a director's cut once HoG hits PVOD? Many scenes from sets didn't make the final cut into the movie, I think this is the biggest factor for the editing problem. For example there is no pregnant scenes, they just cut from her telling him she is pregnant to the newborn baby, it would really help if the pregnant scenes were in here.

Archived