House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet Jane
1 minute ago, Sweet Jane said:

“With so many many good actors and beautiful shots why was I left uninvolved and didn't feel any tension?” 3/5

“Everyone gave a very good performance. Gaga was lovely and Italian fleshy and hard as nails when she had to be. Pacino was the whole Full Al. Leto was unrecognizable and his character was too weird for me and Adam Driver can do no wrong.

Pace of the storytelling. Script needed editing. Scenes didn't build one on another.
I am sure that as a quality movie many will really like it.

Awards chance: Costumes, Production Design, maybe acting but probably not. Gaga because of her name.”

3 minutes ago, Sweet Jane said:

First Letterboxd reviews:

“With so many many good actors and beautiful shots why was I left uninvolved and didn't feel any tension?” 3/5

“Beautifully crafted and filled with an amazing rhythm. Jared and Gaga stole the show.” 4/5

Let's not share the unverified reviews pls.

LilyLark
11 minutes ago, Sweet Jane said:

First Letterboxd reviews:

“Beautifully crafted and filled with an amazing rhythm. Jared and Gaga stole the show.” 4/5

I wouldn't trust this...the Q & A literally just ended and anyone can post anything on Letterbox. I'd only trust tweets from actual critics until the embargo is lifted...

LilyLark
12 minutes ago, ThatCanadian said:

this is a rotten tomato approved reviewer btw

Oh interesting..also he's completely breaking the embargo lol (but I'm glad he's doing it).

I don’t think there’s an embargo actually. Screening just finished, more will pop up now. Every verifiable person has really liked the movie which is a really good sign. 

LilyLark
49 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

That guy did live streaming again and gaga and adam praised each other and joked around so y’all melting down over nothing, classic ggd :toofunny:

TBF he looks grumpy 99% of the time but that's like his...default expression. Monsters need to chill about it & not assume there is some drama if he frowns.

badfaith
30 minutes ago, Chinosky said:

It's giving 

5b531b8b121ad65802dbc357b027d0e0.jpg

At leasts she knows when to pull focus :bon:

CyanDante

Imagine people asking for a review or a reaction, and you say "fun" :ladyhaha:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived