Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny thing is that most of the articles keep on mentioning Gaga's accent but somehow keep on forgeting the existence of Adam's non existent accent. I love Adam and Gaga. But c'mon! #sadbuttrue

Just now, Lovelife said:

funny thing is that most of the articles keep on mentioning Gaga's accent but somehow keep on forgeting the existence of Adam's non existent accent. I love Adam and Gaga. But c'mon! #sadbuttrue

One is a woman who is also a singer, other is a privileged white man, you get the idea.

mindintransit

I hope the reviews are at least “fair”. Tbh I will be more interested in the box office, the verified RT audience score and Cinemascore.
We know that the usual suspects (superhero, action, horror, animated…) have dominated the box office in recent years. But there have always been dramas with box office success. This year – none. Dramas have tanked at the box office. Good reviews for HOG (especially for Gaga) will be fun to read but people actually going to movie theaters to see HOG will be huge. I'll be there!

ConnorFilm

Four of the 9 mixed reviews on MC may even count fresh on RT since they are 6/10s. That's up to what the critic chooses to play them on RT as. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Archived