💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

Gimme average to positive reviews for the film itself, praise for her performance and decent box office numbers. That's all we need.

no we need positive reviews for her to serve us an ERA like ASIB. Let's not kid ourselves.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pedrohemg

But come one! Why are they releasing the movie in Nov, if it's not a BP contender? I mean, producers aren't blind. They know when a movie isn't Oscar worth it. Unless MGM has nothing better this year. Let me check their website.

Edited: just checked.:huntyga: 

9 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

i don’t understand why they expected a movie detailing the assassination of another person to be...camp? just because gaga is in it? kinda sounds like they’re own fault 

because the two trailers are very campy? tbh i thought it would be a campy dark comedy after watching the trailers

3 minutes ago, Dennis said:

no we need positive reviews for her to serve us an ERA like ASIB. Let's not kid ourselves.

Well, listen... we all want it to come out on top with a 100% or Rotten Tomatoes, but I'd much rather be surprised by its acclaim than disappointed by its possibly average reviews for hyping it up ever since they announced her in the lead role. People are spewing nonsense and saying she's winning an Oscar when we don't even know if she's getting nominated yet. 

La Rosalia
2 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

It’s a legit review. It was screened earlier this afternoon…but the person who wrote it is an ass

Receipts?

LuckyCharm
8 minutes ago, La Rosalia said:

Receipts?

I don’t know how to post a link but the Twitter profile is @CreativLicense_

Sweet Jane

Sum up some early reaction from the last screening (not today): 

“It’s the most entertaining movie of the year, but maybe it’s Too Commercial for the Oscars. Personally, I liked THE LAST DUEL a little bit more than HOUSE OF GUCCI.

The movie is super entertaining and fun. I think most people will love it and it could be big at the box office. My only big problem with HOUSE OF GUCCI was its look. Sometimes it looked like the most expensive ad of all time. Dariusz Wolski had better works ” 
– a Cinematographer and Director Of Photography

“Ridley Scott’s only direction on House of Gucci was the tell the actors exactly how spicy their meatball was. When late period Al Pacino seems to be making the smallest choices, baby you got yourself a camp classic.” 
- Church Cooper, TV writer

“Saw It. It's great. Going to be a big hit.”
- EmpireCity user (very trustworthy on BoxOffice forum)

“I had a blast watching “House of Gucci,” Scott aims for a home run but gets a triple. Gaga is so invested in the thing and Leto had me cackling non-stop.” - World of Reel

“You'll see how well Gaga and Driver embodied the full emotional instability and cunning nature of Patrizia and Maurizio.” —Kyle Rice of RollingStone magazine

1 hour ago, tappy3 said:

because the two trailers are very campy? tbh i thought it would be a campy dark comedy after watching the trailers

19 minutes ago, Sweet Jane said:

“It’s the most entertaining movie of the year, but maybe it’s Too Commercial for the Oscars. Personally, I liked THE LAST DUEL a little bit more than HOUSE OF GUCCI.

The movie is super entertaining and fun. I think most people will love it and it could be big at the box office. My only big problem with HOUSE OF GUCCI was its look. Sometimes it looked like the most expensive ad of all time. Dariusz Wolski had better works ” 

“Ridley Scott’s only direction on House of Gucci was the tell the actors exactly how spicy their meatball was. When late period Al Pacino seems to be making the smallest choices, baby you got yourself a camp classic.” 

“I had a blast watching “House of Gucci,” Scott aims for a home run but gets a triple. Gaga is so invested in the thing and Leto had me cackling non-stop.” - World of Reel

“You'll see how well Gaga and Driver embodied the full emotional instability and cunning nature of Patrizia and Maurizio.” —Kyle Rice of RollingStone magazine

it does sound like a campy dark comedy! i can't wait! 

StarstruckIllusion
39 minutes ago, Sweet Jane said:

Archived