💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

RichAssPiss
17 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Ok but I've seen LMs leave negative reviews on LB, RT etc "I love Gaga to death but..."

So, what? People are allowed to be fans but not like this one thing. Get over it. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Fish said:

or a un-delusional fan. you pick. 

Is an un-delusional fan the one who feels the need to express his opinion and reiterate it for 20 pages of a forum, looking for controversy with anyone who doesn't think like him, assuming that

A- his opinion is worth more than the others and

B- the others will change their minds because he had the goodwill to enlighten them on the absolute truth about the concept of beauty? 

If you scroll through the previous pages, you'll find out that I was the first one to write a "mixed" review about the movie: I gave my opinion, ONCE, I didn't reply to anyone else, and now I'm enjoying the success of my favourite singer (yes, because here we are not discussing the fate of a nation, but we are talking about a pop-star).

You know, looking at the trade press I see that out of 205 professional journalists there are 125 who are just as delusional as those here who enjoyed the film, and 79 who think the opposite.

What's it called? Democracy? Yeah, sounds familiar.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

2 hours ago, Dennis said:

Not LMs rating the movie 5/10 :bradley: Cant wait for Gaga to get pregnant and take a 5 year break. Y'all deserve it.

So sorry I’m not delusional and didn’t like the film that much. I’m not going to fan girl over something I didn’t like. 
I objectively liked Gaga’s performance a lot though. 

47 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Is an un-delusional fan the one who feels the need to express his opinion and reiterate it for 20 pages of a forum, looking for controversy with anyone who doesn't think like him, assuming that

A- his opinion is worth more than the others and

B- the others will change their minds because he had the goodwill to enlighten them on the absolute truth about the concept of beauty? 

If you scroll through the previous pages, you'll find out that I was the first one to write a "mixed" review about the movie: I gave my opinion, ONCE, I didn't reply to anyone else, and now I'm enjoying the success of my favourite singer (yes, because here we are not discussing the fate of a nation, but we are talking about a pop-star).

You know, looking at the trade press I see that out of 205 professional journalists there are 125 who are just as delusional as those here who enjoyed the film, and 79 who think the opposite.

What's it called? Democracy? Yeah, sounds familiar.

uh? :oprah:

Patriziaa Reggiani

Anyone who didn't liked the film should sleep with one eye open :ohwell:

Hitmen will be hired :staymad:

I will not watch House of Gucci

franminervini

Going to see the movie again tonight. It was difficult to find a screening as both were almost sold out (a Wednesday evening) :bradley: She keeps winning in the UK :lana:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

9 minutes ago, franminervini said:

Going to see the movie again tonight. It was difficult to find a screening as both were almost sold out (a Wednesday evening) :bradley: She keeps winning in the UK :lana:

the good thing of having a "Carte UGC illimitée": it's a card one pays 20 euros per month and can go to the movies as much as one wants... perfect to see 10 times HOG without getting broken :huntyga: and you can also book your screening in advance! 

Buon film ;)

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

franminervini
1 hour ago, DrewPa said:

the good thing of having a "Carte UGC illimitée": it's a card one pays 20 euros per month and can go to the movies as much as one wants... perfect to see 10 times HOG without getting broken :huntyga: and you can also book your screening in advance! 

Buon film ;)

Yeah I have Unlimited in Cineworld here in the UK! Last month I went like 7 times 😂

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Archived