press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shaney said:

I just saw it today. I rate it a 5/10. It was dragging so hard and most of the dinner scenes seemed like a waste of space. In general, I thought it was pretty boring. People were there to see the nitty gritty parts of the murder, and the actual murder was so abrupt and all of a sudden Patrizia was convicted aaaaand it was over. I really liked Gaga in it though, I feel like the other actors weren’t acting on her level, besides Jared Leto. 

Is that really people's problem with this movie? I went in fully expecting a story about what drove her to hire a hitman. Not a gruesome lengthy murder scene and trial. I thought that was pretty clear from the promotion lol.

Audience scores seem all good and the critic scores are for the whole movie. This isn't like an album review where it's Gaga writing and performing the entire work. She had one role in this massive film. I think most of the reviews agree she was a positive addition. This is good for her. 

1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

It's a dreadful movie, but I'm glad for Gaga it didn't get panned. 

I mean she gave her best acting performance yet, so there’s a reason why critics are raving about Gaga :tea:

RichAssPiss
8 hours ago, Meat said:

I mean she gave her best acting performance yet, so there’s a reason why critics are raving about Gaga :tea:

Strong disagree. She's so much better in A Star Is Born, and that is a much better movie.

I WENT TO SEE IT LAST NIGHT!

It was good, I was entertained. I didn't think it was dragging, rather some scenes were a bit useless, and weirdly cut, and a bit superficial, like we were just going from one scene to another without exploring some of the themes and emotions, like love, deception, rage, etc. 

Gaga is amazing in it. truly. and I say this as a big critic of gaga. Adam is not impressive. Al Pacino is just amazing, wow, I am still shocked at his performance. Jared Leto, although funny, feels out of place.

I give it a 7.5/10

Head Empty
11 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Am I the only one who absolutely hated Jared Leto in it. :messga: 

He was my least favorite part as well, but it appears his performance is a case of "love it or hate it". It felt like too much of a caricature, to the point where he felt like he wasn't part of the same movie.

RichAssPiss
25 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Not LMs rating the movie 5/10 :bradley: Cant wait for Gaga to get pregnant and take a 5 year break. Y'all deserve it.

Perpetuating the idea that being a fan means you need to like everything is totally foolish. We all paid our money to see her, we supported her. Why can't we have our feelings about a film?

RichAssPiss
25 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

He was my least favorite part as well, but it appears his performance is a case of "love it or hate it". It felt like too much of a caricature, to the point where he felt like he wasn't part of the same movie.

Leto is about two degrees short of being Borat. It's really uncomfortable to watch. 

41 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Perpetuating the idea that being a fan means you need to like everything is totally foolish. We all paid our money to see her, we supported her. Why can't we have our feelings about a film?

Ok but I've seen LMs leave negative reviews on LB, RT etc "I love Gaga to death but..."

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Ok but I've seen LMs leave negative reviews on LB, RT etc "I love Gaga to death but..."

"I love Gaga to death but" is a tipycal opening line of an hater :laughga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

"I love Gaga to death but" is a tipycal opening line of an hater :laughga:

or a un-delusional fan. you pick. 

Archived