💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

House of Gucci । Reviews

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

Did HOG show to the LA press this afternoon? Cause I just read something that has me a little scared. 

Yeah, I'm wondering where the **** have these people seen it cuz there is some talk already...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkmedowntown

Her interview with Vogue was super interesting. The “When you kill someone, you kill yourself” line struck a nerve with me. I’m anticipating this movie to get very dark and I’m incredibly excited. 

Little Mons✟er

ThatCanadian
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

no it's being screened during the evening - around 7pm california time. 

what exactly did you read?

Just ran here to post it

the TLDR is that it wasn't camp enough as expected and Gaga is not as good as the other characters 

2 minutes ago, ThatCanadian said:

Just ran here to post it

the TLDR is that it wasn't camp enough as expected and Gaga is not as good as the other characters 

i would take this as a pinch of salt. world of reel are known for being biased and anti-gaga. 

wait for the other reactions that will come out tonight. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

LuckyCharm

Yes… that’s the review. He didn’t pan it….I think …but it wasn’t exactly glowing…he said it was “good”( yes there were quotation marks ) and respectable. 

ThatCanadian
1 minute ago, mamo said:

i would take this as a pinch of salt. world of reel are known for being biased and anti-gaga. 

wait for the other reactions that will come out tonight. 

I'm so anxious :saladga: how do you know they're anti-gaga

8 minutes ago, ThatCanadian said:

I'm so anxious :saladga: how do you know they're anti-gaga

apparently they're run by madonna stans :trollga:

and also there haven't been any press screenings today? the screenings are happening tonight and tomorrow both at 7pm LA time. 

there's so much wrong information being told. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

It was all a lie, they lied. The twitter verified insiders said the screening is tonight not "this afternoon" as world of reel claims:

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

Chromatography
7 minutes ago, ThatCanadian said:

Just ran here to post it

i don’t understand why they expected a movie detailing the assassination of another person to be...camp? just because gaga is in it? kinda sounds like they’re own fault 

pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Dennis said:

It was all a lie, they lied. The twitter verified insiders said the screening is tonight not "this afternoon" as world of reel claims:

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

Some people already saw it. Experts on GD moved Gaga from 5 to 4, but the movie odds in BP are decreasing.

2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Some people already saw it. Experts on GD moved Gaga from 5 to 4, but the movie odds in BP are decreasing.

Yeah but I doubt they had 2 screenings back to back today. Kinda doesn't make sense.

This reminds me of the first press screening for ASIB, the first reviews were mixed, and then by the end of the night it was pouring with acclaim, so let’s see :ohwell:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Gimme average to positive reviews for the film itself, praise for her performance and decent box office numbers. That's all we need.

ThatCanadian

Whether the first review is real or not....the screening is starting :icega:

Time to clutch your pearls girlies

Archived