💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Salma Hayek is the trailer “narrator?”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Y’all. After the billionth time watching the trailer I just picked up on how much the opening “narrator” of the trailer sounds like Salma and not Ga. Am I insane?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
Just now, GipJo said:

No, it's Gaga, those lines make no sense if it's from Salma's mouth.

Why though? All she does is describe the Gucci family from an outsider’s perspective . And it really sounds like Salma’s voice.

Reality

This is just a ploy to get us to stream the trailer again :triggered: 

And it worked :firega: 

🃏🖤👹

LateToCult
1 minute ago, Reality said:

This is just a ploy to get us to stream the trailer again :triggered: 

And it worked :firega: 

Let us keep analyzing for educational purposes. :firega: 

GipJo
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Why though? All she does is describe the Gucci family from an outsider’s perspective . And it really sounds like Salma’s voice.

By the line "it was a curse too", it means it was coming from someone who had the history with Gucci, if it's Salma who talks about Gucci from outsider POV, it would be "it's a curse". The accent sounds like Gaga too, Gaga is just THAT good.

Jill

You're right, she and Gaga don't even sound alike :rip: 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

LateToCult
1 minute ago, GipJo said:

By the line "it was a curse too", it means it was coming from someone who had the history with Gucci, if it's Salma who talks about Gucci from outsider POV, it would be "it's a curse". The accent sounds like Gaga too, Gaga is just THAT good.

But the curse part is also interesting because Salma plays a psychic. Listen carefully when she says “style, power.” It’s at least worth considering.

thatfoxyfeeling

It sounds like Gaga is being interviewed and the majority of the film is a flashback leading to the her arrest and downfall? 

LateToCult
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It sounds like Gaga is being interviewed and the majority of the film is a flashback leading to the her arrest and downfall? 

But it would make sense that Salma’s character is also interviewed. She was close with Patrizia after all. Maybe these lines aren’t actually part of the film’s narration and are lines pulled from a scene?

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, LateToCult said:

But it would make sense that Salma’s character is also interviewed. She was close with Patrizia after all. Maybe these lines aren’t actually part of the film’s narration and are lines pulled from a scene?

It sounds like a mature/older version of Gaga’s character who is being interviewed by media/police about what happened when she met her husband and joined the Gucci family. I suppose we’ll just have to wait and find out. :vegas:

imnotyourbabe10

I kept hearing Penelope Cruz as Versace. Excited to see our Lady knock it out, regardless.  

ProfessionalClown

Omg I agree, it took me multiple viewings to hear it!

if you don’t hear it, watch again.:ohwell:

LateToCult
1 minute ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

It sounds like a mature/older version of Gaga’s character who is being interviewed by media/police about what happened when she met her husband and joined the Gucci family. I suppose we’ll just have to wait and find out. :vegas:

That’s what I thought too but the “style, power” is very Salma. I don’t know. :duck:

Archived