Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

how was Gaga’s italian accent

Lighter

Featured Posts

Ricardo

I think they'll be fine, I've been watching The Sopranos and as far as I remember they never got dragged for the strong italian accent and it's critically appraised 

Butters Stotch

I'm not an expert, but as someone who has italian family living in the US, I think her accent was good and sounded a lot like what I'm used to hear from my family (they speak Italian and English, but since I don't speak italian, we speak in english).

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Judas Oyster

Good

Being very critical it sometimes sound like Russian accent, switching between that and Italian

Cookie Tookie

It’s not a perfect accent. Comes across as someone imitating an accent. But nonetheless, it works. I’m excited for the movie. 

Chromatica Island

It sounds good to me, as someone else said it sounded a bit Russian at times, but its still pretty good.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

tbh I think she ATE it. Like even little quirks in body language and voice tone she KILLED it. 

Patrizia does not have a VERY stereotypical Italian accent tbh. It almost has a bit of Eastern European influences to it rather then simply Southern European for some reason. 

Hopefully Italians are proud of her and dont do the most :stalkga: 

It sounds Russian but then when I hear Patrizia talk, that too sounds a bit Russian so LG should be fine.

artdoll

I guess it's just me who thought it sounded a bit French at times :emma:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Cameltoe Chariot

I’m Italian and so is my partner and we’re both impressed - extended family in Italy is also freaking out over the trailer and thinks she sounds spot on to Patrizia :vegas:

Economy
48 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

It’s not a perfect accent. Comes across as someone imitating an accent. But nonetheless, it works. I’m excited for the movie. 

Yeah, ive grown up around a lot of Italians especially when I was younger. Its definitely not a perfect accent even taking into account accents can vary slightly depending on the part of Italy

But id say its close enough at least the little bits we saw

Archived