đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Heart of Glass - Lady Gaga (Cover)

Korok

Featured Posts

MilesDavisMoody

The opening and closing of the trailer is Gaga singing “ooh ooh uh uhhh” The middle part is The original. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It honestly sounds like Gaga at the beginning and then after she says the word “seductive” it sounds like the song changes really subtlety and the original gets mixed in. Which leads me to wonder if there is actually a Gaga cover of this song but they aren’t releasing it yet? Who knows honestly. Maybe just a coincidence! 

ChavaWM

Doesn't sound like her at all, why would they even have her sing such a random song that isn't really gonna play a part in a movie besides just a trailer song. 

Ladle Ghoulash
50 minutes ago, MilesDavisMoody said:

The opening and closing of the trailer is Gaga singing “ooh ooh uh uhhh” The middle part is The original. 

The opening is absolutely Debbie Harry. No part of this is sung by Gaga. 

bowlsofbrett

As a hardcore Blondie fan I can for sure say this is just the original Blondie song. Those are Debbie Harry’s isolated vocals.

Ladle Ghoulash
25 minutes ago, Dommm14 said:

It honestly sounds like Gaga at the beginning and then after she says the word “seductive” it sounds like the song changes really subtlety and the original gets mixed in. Which leads me to wonder if there is actually a Gaga cover of this song but they aren’t releasing it yet? Who knows honestly. Maybe just a coincidence! 

I think the sound changes because one is an isolated vocal and it's also filtered/muffled, while the middle is the song as originally mixed. 

Tempest
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i would kick a baby for this ep 

I would have a baby for this ep

Wyatt im rolling

I seriously don't give a ... who is singing, my ears perked erect to the mix behind the trailer and i want to hear it.

Bolkins

It’s the original version, it’s not Gaga - I think yall just desperately want her to sing a song for this film so you’re making things up 

Archived