Madonna drags DaBaby

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
judaspriest
Just now, Anderson123 said:

Imagine getting dragged on social media by MADONNA.

It's something to tell the grandchildren about to be sure

impeach92

Also like just from like a human perspective imagine being her in the 1980s and all the friends she lost to HIV over the years for some subpar rapper years later to make some ****ing shitty remark towards two entire intersecting communities.

Babylon Dynasty

A legend, I love her 👑 

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

JusKeepBreathin

Queen doing Queen things. Did anyone expect any less from Madonna?

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Tayko

Well now I forgive her for almost killing Gaga career back in 2012 :applause:

🇫🇷 My english sucks

LaLuna

Finally, Madonna says something I can get behind.

Educate his ignorant ass Madge :applause:

sillynate
1 hour ago, impeach92 said:

Also like just from like a human perspective imagine being her in the 1980s and all the friends she lost to HIV over the years for some subpar rapper years later to make some ****ing shitty remark towards two entire intersecting communities.

I might be going off topic here but Madonna has constantly dealt with the deaths of people she’s known since the beginning 

her mom, her friends from the 80’s who passed from AIDS, and most of the name drops from her song Funana from Madame X 

A few years back she said “I want to live forever and I’m going to” 

I think most people assume she meant her legacy living forever but I really do think she will be one of the first people to live past 150 (she can afford everything and anything us normies wish we could) 

I would love for my grandkids to be given a lecture on life by 200 year old Madonna 

edit: this past Mother’s Day, she said everything she’s accomplished wouldn’t have been possible without her mom passing. I think about that a lot since she posted it because it’s kinda true. If her mom hadn’t passed, she most likely wouldn’t have rebelled against her father to make music. Therefore she wouldn’t have influenced Gaga and all the other countless artists who have made music because of her influence. If Gaga had never made music, I wouldn’t be where I’m at today (wanting to make music :rip:

crazy to think about 

Ladle Ghoulash

She really threw The Baby out with the bath water. And rightfully so 

GucciGa

Wait... He said pussies need to smell like water?!! What does that even mean... 

😇

BlingNotTheMusic
21 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

I wouldn't know :pole:

Rahrahbitchson
23 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Water has no smell so thats what he means 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

GucciGa
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I wouldn't know :pole:

Don't think he does either 😜

😇

Archived