but gurl the trailer literally -

nvm 

:messga:

sorry bestie

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

should we start a thread to keep track of where people see the trailer playing in theaters? you better believe i will be using my amc stubs to go see ACADEMY AWARD WINNER LADY GAGA flash across the big screen as many times as possible. i remember seeing ocean’s 8 multiple times…80% for the ASIB trailer, 20% for the movie (which was excellent!!)

GucciGa
17 hours ago, iWontBeTonight said:

the thing i always find so interesting about big moments like this with gaga is that little monsters are harder on her than the general public. i am seeing RAVE reviews all over the internet from all sorts of people. a lot of oscars folks keep talking about how she EXCEEDED their expectations. this is not a YOU ARE ALL UNGRATEFUL type of post...i genuinely find it interesting that we are so hyper-aware of her in these big career moments. i still think some straight people in my life liked a star is born way better than me LOL

Yeah.. I genuinely think Little Monsters are the worst fanbase in general. They stan one of the most talented and respected people in the game yet they act like she's an idiot who doesn't know what she's doing, and surrounded by a team who know even less. And yeah I'm talking about people on this board. 

😇

DrewPa

The more I watch it, the more I realise that this trailer is one of the best I have ever seen.

If the film is as good as the trailer there will be no complaints.

(In the meantime I bought the book from which the screenplay was based).

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Chromatican
On 7/31/2021 at 5:54 AM, DrewPa said:

The more I watch it, the more I realise that this trailer is one of the best I have ever seen.

If the film is as good as the trailer there will be no complaints.

(In the meantime I bought the book from which the screenplay was based).

It really is one of the best trailers I’ve seen in years. The music choices, the quick cuts and montage of clips gives you hints without giving away huge plot elements like a lot of trailers nowadays do. The whole “money, power, sex, scandal…” motif is a cliche for a reason because it’s so effective. I have a feeling House of Gucci might be as big of a cultural moment as A Star is Born, especially if the Gucci family continues to comment on it and the gp responds similarly to the film as they have the trailer. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived