💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House Of Gucci Official Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

nodandsmile

I like how the trailer is not giving it away... for those who don't know anything about the story!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShayCristoforo

I think the trailer is just weirdly done, because the tone is lost on me, but I expect the movie itself will be so enjoyable. Especially with that all star cast :party:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

GucciGa
Just now, SHALLOW said:

They sound russian :huntyga:

Idk Italians so idc 🤣🤣

😇

MadreMonster
3 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

I'm not even being biased, but I think Gaga's accent is the best out of all of them. I'm so excited to see this!

It’s the most committed. Like you can hear the drama in it but she’s not overdoing it. Idk how to explain but I really don’t mind the accent!

Our girl is really going to rock it!!

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, GucciGa said:

Uhhh have you heard Patrizia speak English?? 

True. It's pretty accurate, but I thought she might dial it down due to the rest toning it down. It's interesting cause I thought Pacino would have the best accent but I really think Gaga and Leto's accent are the best. Anyway, the trailer screams commercial hit...girls and gays are going to eat this up. Even if it sucks—and I don't think it will, as they would have moved the date back like they did with Blonde—I can see this making a ton of money at the box office for an R rated non Marvel type film.

SharkmanthaC
3 minutes ago, Fuck You Pop Music said:

After Heart of Glass, is that Gaga singing at the end of the trailer?

I was wondering this as well.

she/her/hers

SHALLOW

I honestly expected a completely different vibe. This doesn't showcase the movie as serious as i thought it would be but i'm still excited 

jacs vs looser

It feels like an acting-showcase movie. I don't feel it will be as commercially successful as ASIB, but it might do OK.

I have to say tho, I love how different this character is from Ally, this will help Gaga's acting career A LOT. 

ProfessionalClown
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Oké but is it Gaga that is singing the trailer song or not?

No

LilyLark
Just now, ShayCristoforo said:

I think the trailer is just weirdly done, because the tone is lost on me, but I expect the movie itself will be so enjoyable. Especially with that all star cast :party:

I feel like they're going for that I, Tonya vibe. I, Tonya was a bit polarizing with the critics due to the tone (still had good reviews, though, but there were defn. some critics and some of the audience who didn't like it).

nodandsmile
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

its 3 am here :neyde:

it's such a weird time to release a movie trailer lol

Archived