Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House Of Gucci Official Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Original Diva
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

I was wondering this as well.

It sounds like Blondie to me honestly...

Can Gaga sound like that though? I dont think I've heard her sound like that before. Can Gaga's voice do that?

excuse me no

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8
3 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Not gonna lie, I think the trailer is kinda a mess and seems cheaply made. There’s no hook or any plot line that reels you in during the trailer. That doesn’t mean it won’t be a good movie, but if I wasn’t a delusional Gaga fan then I don’t think it would make me want to see the movie :oops:

Also, I feel like we learned nothing new from the trailer cause we pretty much already saw every outfit and scene from all the paparazzi photos :laughga:

tenor.gif

Chlorine Sevigny
1 minute ago, TheFriend said:

Can they use Miley's cover of HOG pls? Then the trailer would be more perfect.

But srsly, I agree how the trailer didn't hint anything about the whole plot for people who don't know anything about the story like me. The accent, outfits, colors, father, son, and house of gucci. I smell another oscar. :vegas:

Do not disrespect Blondie in this way. :triggered:

Mister G

FATHER, SON, and HOUSE of GUCCI 👏🏽👏🏽🔥🔥

Iconic line of the year already.

Cruelty

know I didn't just see someone in this thread suggesting that replacing Debbie Harry with Miley Cyrus would improve this

:bye:

Crescent Bloom

I think the movie looks promising. I can understand some of the critiques on how multidirectional and confusing the trailer is, but I think that is kinda the point :trollga:

IMO I don't understand the complaints about the accents. They aren't bad at all and I think some users on here are being nit-picky. Even if they were "bad", I don't think most casual viewers would even care.

LastNight

Ok watched for the millionth time. She's so good in it, I think her accent is fantastic but seems like Adam's is going to let the side down.

Gaga and Jared are the stand outs in the trailer, seems like he'll bring the comic relief and I love her dry delivery of that last line - so good.

Chromatica Island

Another Oscar for Gaga incoming!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

ProfessionalClown
6 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

Not gonna lie, I think the trailer is kinda a mess and seems cheaply made. There’s no hook or any plot line that reels you in during the trailer. That doesn’t mean it won’t be a good movie, but if I wasn’t a delusional Gaga fan then I don’t think it would make me want to see the movie :oops:

Also, I feel like we learned nothing new from the trailer cause we pretty much already saw every outfit and scene from all the paparazzi photos :laughga:

Bye GIF by Tony Awards

Ladle Ghoulash
13 minutes ago, **** You Pop Music said:

After Heart of Glass, is that Gaga singing at the end of the trailer?

No, that's definitely Debbie Harry

pedrohemg

The trailer lacks something. We understand what's going on only because we know about the true story. But, imagine if it was an original movie, I think no one would understand it.

Anderson123

There’s only three men Imma serve my whole life. It’s my daddy and Nebraska and House of Gucci. 

Archived