💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

House Of Gucci Official Trailer

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Cruelty

As far as I can make out, the vocals are all Debbie Harry.

But they've always sounded eerily similar.

For reference:

(the 'ooh-ooh oh-oh' part is at 2:02)

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
1 minute ago, Stupid Oreo said:

image.png

:nooo:

image.png

mamo

THIS TRAILER!!!! 

HOLY F*CK I'M STILL RECOVERING :cryga:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

ProfessionalClown
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

I was wondering this as well.

It’s the regular heart of glass from what I heard. Debbie’s voice is super recognizable 

Concertaholic

Not gonna lie, I think the trailer is kinda a mess and seems cheaply made. There’s no hook or any plot line that reels you in during the trailer. That doesn’t mean it won’t be a good movie, but if I wasn’t a delusional Gaga fan then I don’t think it would make me want to see the movie :oops:

Also, I feel like we learned nothing new from the trailer cause we pretty much already saw every outfit and scene from all the paparazzi photos :laughga:

Original Diva
6 minutes ago, Louie said:

This look is giving me C2C.

Screenshot-2021-07-29-173709.png

275c0004f8ee29710b19dbf6c74c6e65--cheek-

This look almost looks the same as her Cheek To Cheek revisited look from the Vote video Gaga did last year!

excuse me no

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

My comment wasn't about Gaga at all though lol, just about the marketing so far which has nothing to do with her

I said I was hyped for the movie itself:oops:

The trailer's great imo...but they should have full on embraced the camp with the posters (which are nice, but make it look more like a traditional drama). I'm wondering if they are trying to tone down the camp for the Oscars (like some of the campiness of I, Tonya hurt it with the Oscars)...I kind of hope they don't and just full on embrace the camp with future images.

Chlorine Sevigny

Alright who wanted the "Time to take out the trash" gif? :dom:

giphy.gif

Suspiria
7 minutes ago, Jill said:

Lol don't try and excuse yourself. We both know what I'm talking about.

Well I'm not disagreeing with you. Generally I only feel like commenting when it's a critique. If she serves a good look or whatever I just use a react, since there's not much to say other than YASS lol

Looking at my profile though my last couple of comments about Gaga have actually been positive. Maybe I'm changing:huntyga:

Stupid Oreo

i watchede it at 2x speed and it's sending me :rip:

Cruelty

Yeah I'm not 100% sure on the tone, but whether this turns out to be a glorious camp mess or something more serious, I think it's gonna be a must-see.

the trailer looks SO good but the accents kinda dumb it down. it would've been so much better/easier to just not use them, i dont get it? then again i wouldn't be surprised if gaga insisted on using it since she loves italy so much :triggered:

TheFriend

Can they use Miley's cover of HOG pls? Then the trailer would be more perfect.

But srsly, I agree how the trailer didn't hint anything about the whole plot for people who don't know anything about the story like me. The accent, outfits, colors, father, son, and house of gucci. I smell another oscar. :vegas:

Archived