đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who did it better? Gaga or Shawn Mendes?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

Something tells me opinions on this forum might be a bit skewed :interestinga:

enissa11
4 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

Something tells me opinions on this forum might be a bit skewed :interestinga:

well, in this case in particular there isn't that much competition

Mad Architect of Light

gagawaffles

As someone who doesn’t sing, can someone explain how singling like that differs between an experienced singer and a normal Person? It sounds like it’s harsh on your voice regardless so im genuinely asking 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, gagawaffles said:

As someone who doesn’t sing, can someone explain how singling like that differs between an experienced singer and a normal Person? It sounds like it’s harsh on your voice regardless so im genuinely asking 

I assume it's some subtle technique where you can get the growl without shredding your throat/vocal chords.

Kind of like a dancer that knows how to stand on their toes without breaking them and hitting the ground or spin without getting dizzy.

đź–¤

Blastertoyo
2 minutes ago, gagawaffles said:

Forcing air through your vocal chords, compressing and adding distortion/growl, can really mess up your voice if you don’t know how to do it properly.

like when you go on a night out and scream your voice out, waking up losing your voice vs Beyoncé or Gaga singing their hearts out for hours 

please enlighten me to death

gagawaffles
1 minute ago, Blastertoyo said:

Forcing air through your vocal chords, compressing and adding distortion/growl, can really mess up your voice if you don’t know how to do it properly.

like when you go on a night out and scream your voice out, waking up losing your voice vs Beyoncé or Gaga singing their hearts out for hours 

Yeah that’s so true.. I wonder how they do it so it doesn’t shred up their cords lol 

IllusionLover

Why would you even compare them :poot:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

spector
17 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

Whatever the question, the answer is always and forever: Gags.

good behavior :ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

gypsy101

he doesn’t sound bad he’s just not singing it like how rock song like that should be sung

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, gagawaffles said:

Yeah that’s so true.. I wonder how they do it so it doesn’t shred up their cords lol 

Gaga uses resonance from her chest but creates the distortion in her face (above the pitch) so she's not actually applying extra pressure to her cords. 

Archived