💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Olivia Rodrigo is being accused of talking in a Blaccent

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

A REEEEEEEACH!!!!! My god, I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. It’s just how she talks, just let it be, people always trying to ruin any type of fun, I swear.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

someone said “better take screenshots in case they’re deleted” omfg snitch behavior 

JohnnyVersace
21 hours ago, ShayCristoforo said:

If it’s not a product of her home environment, it’s a blaccent. 

Can’t say for sure. But Billie Eilish is definitely guilty of it. 

I could even excuse it if she was from the South, but she's literally born and raised in California lol 😂 

It's clearly influenced by black culture/lexicon and it's def cringe. Imo it's nothing to be cancelled over but definitely a bit offensive/appropriative.

JohnnyVersace
15 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

A REEEEEEEACH!!!!! My god, I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. It’s just how she talks, just let it be, people always trying to ruin any type of fun, I swear.

Yes! Cultural appropriation by an affluent, privileged white non-black girl is so FUN! Haha! Everyone just needs to calm down! 

ItWasntLaauv
1 hour ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Yes! Cultural appropriation by an affluent, privileged white non-black girl is so FUN! Haha! Everyone just needs to calm down! 

What is culturally appropriative here exactly? Specifically. That the way she talks is affected by the people and things around her? Alright. This really seems like splitting hairs in order to try and get offended, in my personal opinion.

Agunimon
17 hours ago, Wind Fly said:

Why do y'all hate her so much??

are we reading the same thread? most people here are saying people are overreacting.

Archived