💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'Enigma' BTS Video

MANiCURE 6

Featured Posts

InTheCloset

gucci poster and trailer soon, enigma bts, v magazine joanne era bts and apple music and chromatica picture. all of this at once. we getting fed

The abyss stares back

PlastiscGuy
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

gucci poster and trailer soon, enigma bts, v magazine joanne era bts and apple music and chromatica picture. all of this at once. we getting fed

And then she'll disappear for a month or two and we won't know about her until another Haus Labs product drops :selena:

PG.

InTheCloset
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

And then she'll disappear for a month or two and we won't know about her until another Haus Labs product drops :selena:

at this point i'll take anything. as im getting older i get her now. life changes you and your perspective changes and things change and you have to change yourself for the sake of your mental health and to live the way you want

The abyss stares back

3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

at this point i'll take anything. as im getting older i get her now. life changes you and your perspective changes and things change and you have to change yourself for the sake of your mental health and to live the way you want

Yup well said :golfclap: 

LandonM170

Ok, why did I read this as Enigma BTS Video as in behind the scenes of the upcoming Enigma music video that was a secret smh. Y'all got to start spelling it ENIGMA. If you can spell ARTPOP like that you can do the same for ENIGMA. :selena:

LandonM170

But that outfit looks so ****ing cool, I hope this is the costume for Born This Way Ball Reborn (Act 3) or Time to Say Goodbye (Act 5). Imagine her singing Enigma / Replay, Venus, Sour Candy, GH / IAOF, Judas, and Scheisse in that outfit.

GucciGa
22 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

As she should 

😇

GucciGa
16 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Mods, can we give this comment a Gold star or something? Maybe put it as a header?? 

😇

Archived