💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Out in Moscow Russia today 12/11

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

She looks so nice and toasty and warm :) Loving how she keeps it classic Gaga with the shoes ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she looks the same everyday, I don't get why everyone freaks out every time. This isn't 2009 when she wore something completely new everyday

Alien Tulip

she looks the same everyday, I don't get why everyone freaks out every time. This isn't 2009 when she wore something completely new everyday

I have to agree with you on that. I only posted this thread just to keep people updated but in all 2009 - mid 2011 were the best candids. She always made sure she never recycled outfits and always pulled a performance every time she left her hotel but I still like her recent looks mostly because of the brunette hair. If she were still blonde, I would have really gotten bored with the recent candids.

I have to agree with you on that. I only posted this thread just to keep people updated but in all 2009 - mid 2011 were the best candids. She always made sure she never recycled outfits and always pulled a performance every time she left her hotel but I still like her recent looks mostly because of the brunette hair. If she were still blonde, I would have really gotten bored with the recent candids.

but if I were her dyeing my hair brown would have inspired me to do so many other ideas with brown, like the lovegame style hair all brunette, poker face hair all brunette, telephone hair etc... she's just killing it :cry:

Alien Tulip

but if I were her dyeing my hair brown would have inspired me to do so many other ideas with brown, like the lovegame style hair all brunette, poker face hair all brunette, telephone hair etc... she's just killing it :cry:

YES! I feel like a lovegame styled brunette hair with fame era makeup and a tan would look really s-xy.

YES! I feel like a lovegame styled brunette hair with fame era makeup and a tan would look really s-xy.

I would DIE

Archived