💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

WSJ Celebrates Chromatica

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

The Wall Street Journal Magazine is celebrating Chromatica this summer! 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/lady-gaga-chromatica-party-11627561609?st=t3icn0x55fhsi89&reflink=article_copyURL_share

“THE UNEXPECTED SUMMER OF LADY GAGA’S ‘CHROMATICA’

One year after its release, Gaga’s space-themed dance album is finally having its cultural moment.”

Screaming Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

“She has yet to per­form any of the al­bum’s songs live, ex­cept for a med­ley at the MTV Video Mu­sic Awards last year that didn’t have any fans in at­ten­dance.”

Lady Gaga GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

“Sim­i­lar Chro­mat­ica-themed events—one hap­pened in Or­lando in May and one is sched­uled to hap­pen in Los An­ge­les later this month—fea­tur­ing drag and danc­ing are pop­ping up in U.S. clubs.”

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Probably on Grindr

Lilmonzter

Yeah finally Main stream media catching up! 

I so wanna hear Replay and Babylon acoustic! 

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by NOW That's Music

Sing C'est la vie 

StarstruckIllusion

I mean… the gays making club themed events is like the bare minimum but okay ig :awkney:

GagaisHotAF
On 7/29/2021 at 3:18 PM, StarstruckIllusion said:

I mean… the gays making club themed events is like the bare minimum but okay ig :awkney:

Haha true. But the fact that the 2nd biggest newspaper in America by circulation (2nd to USAToday) is writing about Chromatica tells us something!

Probably on Grindr

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm not going to clubs because of COVID, but damn the collapse when I hear ROM for the first time. I'm going full drag queen performance :bear:

MadreMonster
1 minute ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I'm not going to clubs because of COVID, but damn the collapse when I hear ROM for the first time. I'm going full drag queen performance :bear:

I played it during pride on a party bus and wow - everyone was dancing and singing! So fun

Archived